Fraggles in 2005: Make a guess!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Check tougpigs.com. Danny has posted some news there on his updates page.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Am I the only one who would completely love a soundtrack? Even better, a COMPLETE soundtrack? Yeah it would be huge, but I love a lot of 'lesser' songs.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Yup

Indeed, a soundtrack would be nice so that we wouldn't have to search through too many used record stores looking for the BMG Kidz CDs from the early '90s. If HIT took their energy off of releasing Barney CDs for a minute, we might have something here..

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
thatannouncer said:
Indeed, a soundtrack would be nice so that we wouldn't have to search through too many used record stores looking for the BMG Kidz CDs from the early '90s. If HIT took their energy off of releasing Barney CDs for a minute, we might have something here..
too true, too true...

HIT has done absolutely NOTHING except realease single DVDs. PUT OUT THE SEASON SETS ALREADY! (caps)

NO PURPLE F***IN' DINOSAURS EITHER!!! (caps again-can you see I'm mad as **** and can't take anymore?)

BJ

That Announcer

Reaction score
A soundtrack's coming in September? That's the best news I've heard in a while!

Emosewa

Reaction score
No no, sorry. ^_^ I meant the first season is.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Oh, THAT..

Well, that's extremely good news too. I may have already known it, but who cares? I'm gonna go blow the Fragglehorn and have a party! Yay!

Emosewa

Reaction score
Haha, if you ever went to Fraggle Rocker, you'd realize parties aren't a good idea, we're still having one we started a few days ago, and its gone very bizarre. ^_^

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Emosewa said:
Haha, if you ever went to Fraggle Rocker, you'd realize parties aren't a good idea, we're still having one we started a few days ago, and its gone very bizarre. ^_^
I think I missed that one. Is it too late to get involved? D=