Moving Fraggles in Muppet Family Christmas

Fraggle Lover

Reaction score
If you watch muppet family christmas, the fraggles are in the basement of fozzy's grandma. If you look at the show he's at doc's place. Do they just follow doc every place he goes? :smirk:

christyb

Reaction score
Maybe, but in that case I think it's more of they saw what hole Kermit and Robin came through. fraggle rock is big so you never know how many holes are out there :smile:.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Just a little technicality point. In Muppet Family Christmas, the gang goes to visit Fozzie's :embarrassed: mom, not his grandmother. And yes, Fraggle Rock :smirk: is vast, so I always assumed there's lots of Fraggle holes. I mean, there's one in Doc's house and one in a lighthouse in England (I'm referring to the UK version of the show here) and one in Fozzie's Mom's house. Like Kermit :smile: says, "You never know where you're going to find these things."

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
if you remember the last episode of Fraggle rock there was a hole in the Arizona House

Magellan

Reaction score
i so want to see the muppet family christmas again, is it on dvd?

Fraggle Lover

Reaction score
they still have that out?

Gee, I would have figured they would have gotten rid of that by now. On account of I've had it since like 1993. :smirk:

T

timrikthegorf

I believe fraggle caves are magic. I see fraggle wholes as portals into another world. Obviously it has to be some kind of magic place, so why not magic travel? When you walk into a fraggle cave you can travel long distances in real distance by traveling short fraggle distances.