Moving Fraggles in Muppet Family Christmas

SkeksisGirl

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Yep, just like everyone else said, I think it's implied that they are everywhere. I just watched my recording of it, from YTV last year. And Kermit says something like, "You never know where you'll find these things." :smile:
Also... if you remember the last episode of Fraggle Rock, The Trash Heap tells Gobo, who tells Doc "You can never leave the Magic" so yes, technically they follow Doc around AND they are everywhere because no one can leave the Magic. Especially the Muppets and those like them... namely... us. :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Yep, just like everyone else said, I think it's implied that they are everywhere. I just watched my recording of it, from YTV last year. And Kermit says something like, "You never know where you'll find these things." :smile:
MrsPepper. Forgive me, is your user-name a reference to the Enid Blyton series with the dog, and the monkey, and Diana and Roger and Barney? And the other boy, what's'is'name...

I am always intrigued by people's choice of name here. Unless, is it your real name?

superboober

Reaction score
On that token, we have to wonder what prior experience Kermit might have had with Fraggles before, since he does seem to be familiar with the concept of Fraggle holes and the Rock. It's been almost a decade since I last saw the special, so my recollections may be a bit off (and please correct me if I am), but I'm guessing from his surprised reactions when the Fraggles appear that he either never has met the main 5 or if he did only saw them in a group of other Fraggles whose names he never got (something tells me he may be familiar with either Cantus and/or Convincing John--and not just for obvious reasons). He seems to have a reasonable but not complete knowledge of Fraggle customs, which hints at only a short time in the Rock. Perhaps he discovered a hole in the swamp when he was young and spent a couple of hours there, vowing that, much like Gonzo, he was going to go back there some day. :concern:

What do you think in this regard?