Moving Fraggles in Muppet Family Christmas

McFraggle

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
Just a little technicality point. In Muppet Family Christmas, the gang goes to visit Fozzie's :embarrassed: mom, not his grandmother. And yes, Fraggle Rock :smirk: is vast, so I always assumed there's lots of Fraggle holes. I mean, there's one in Doc's house and one in a lighthouse in England (I'm referring to the UK version of the show here) and one in Fozzie's Mom's house. Like Kermit :smile: says, "You never know where you're going to find these things."
I agree, they pretty much imply in "MFC" that they are located everywhere.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
In MFC Robin says "Remember telling me about Fraggle Holes and if we ever found one we could go into Fraggle Rock and maybe meet some Fraggles? Is that one?" There ks is your answer, "if we ever found one". So they have to be everywhere!

beforemyway

Reaction score
woa... I didn't know the muppets and fraggles were from the same world.. that's neat! lol. gosh though, what is this Muppet's Christmas you speak of? I've never heard of it :confused:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
beforemyway said:
woa... I didn't know the muppets and fraggles were from the same world.. that's neat! lol. gosh though, what is this Muppet's Christmas you speak of? I've never heard of it :confused:
How sad! Its the greatest Christmas movie ever! K I will give you a run down! Fozzie and the Muppets all want to surprise Emily Bear for the holidays, but the don't know that she is planning on spending christmas in Malabu, so she is renting out her house. The people who come to rent the house are Doc and Sprocket. Than the Muppets show up! Doc gets frustrated. A Turky is invited by the chef, Gonzo tryies to warn him, the Turky repays him by hitting on Camila! Gonzo and Turky almost get into a fight Kermit comes in and yell "me thinks me hears carolers" Big bird comes around a tree and says "Merry Christmas From Sesmae Street" The sesame street gang sing a medley of X-mas songs. The than join the Muppets for Christmas. Chef wants to cook Big Bird, Robin finds a dicovery in the basment, he says "Remember telling me about Farggle Holes? And If we ever found one we could go intop Fraggle Rock and maybe meet some Fraggles? Is that one?" Kermit says "well look at that, you never know where your going to find these this" The go in, they bump into Red, than Gobo than Boober and Mokey and Wembley run up, the frogs tell them about Christmas, they sing "Pass it on" the frogs leave Piggy shows up they sing a medley of Christmas songs a Huge room filled with Muppets and Sesame Street the Fraggles hear the music and go up to see what it is, there is a great shot of Doc sitting on a chair next to Sprocket next to Uncle Matt with the Fraggle 5 behind them! Piggy gets a mink Grover gets a Fraggle Pebble from Robin and all ends happy!
I love that movie!
Ty

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yep, just like everyone else said, I think it's implied that they are everywhere. I just watched my recording of it, from YTV last year. And Kermit says something like, "You never know where you'll find these things." :smile:

McFraggle

Reaction score
beforemyway said:
You have to find it, it's the only instance where the three main brands are together. :smile: