ASK THE GREAT FOZZINI (Spring 2004 Ed.)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
christyb said:
Oh great fozzini, Will this semester ever end? and one more... Will I ever find something to do with my life that'll make both me and my mother happy?
The semester will end, surely. However, when you ASK for it to end, be careful how you ask as it could be detrimental even. In other words, I wouldn't say, "I want this semester to end." Because that is an open ended request and the results could be anything from graduation to falling off a bridge in Kukamonga. I would say, "I will be happy when summer vacation comes and I no longer have the responsibility of classes from this semester because I have graduated from them with high honors and grades and my success will be eminent!"

Unless you're a pessimist, and you've already said, "I'm dead."

Sugarbritchez said:
Oh Great Fozzini......it has been awhile since I have come before you, wanting your all mighty knowledge........
INDEED! YOU HAVE RECOGNIZED GREATNESS IN THE WORLD OF THE ALL KNOWING WHO happen to use ghosts of dead rubber chickens and crystal bananas...ahem...

Sweetpantz said:
But I need to know........what exactly makes Pigs fall in love with Frogs?
It's hormonal, and has only ever happened once in the history of the world. And bon-bons. Lots and lots of bon-bons.

pheonix

Reaction score
O great fozzini *curtseys coz its safer, hurts leg and decides to just say it*

Do i follow my dream and stick it to the world? or the cat? and should i give up or move on?:embarrassed:

i need your mighty wisdom plz tell me, is life worth it without a head?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh Great and Powerful Fozzini...
If I don't see Star Wars on May 19th and don't see Muppet Wizard of Oz on May 20th (don't worry I'm TiVo'ing it) will I live?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
phoenix said:
O great fozzini *curtseys coz its safer, hurts leg and decides to just say it* Do i follow my dream and stick it to the world? or the cat? and should i give up or move on? i need your mighty wisdom plz tell me, is life worth it without a head?
I answer with a question: What's the worth of ever dreaming if you don't make them come true? If you question your motives, are you sure the path you're taking is really the path you want to follow? Then again, do you question the content of your dreams and goals and if so Consider these questions, but don't lose your head over it.

Oh Great and Powerful Fozzini...If I don't see Star Wars on May 19th and don't see Muppet Wizard of Oz on May 20th (don't worry I'm TiVo'ing it) will I live?
You will live. There will be a long run of the film after the 19th, and besides TiVo you have an opportunity to buy the DVD later in the year for both films. But, if you take cyanide before either air? No. You won't live.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bed post over night?

And,

If your mumma says to spit it out, should you swallow out'a spite?

christyb

Reaction score
Oh great Fozzini, I am seeking an answer to a question that we all want to know... How the heck did I become...wed to Beau, Vics mother, and sibling to Eduardo?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fonzie Greatness...

I have aquestian...how did I come to be a father of Dave and stuck with a strange sister Dan-Dan, with a wife Christy and half a dozen relatives plus a dog and a yak...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bed post over night? And, If your mumma says to spit it out, should you swallow out'a spite?
Do as your mother told you to do and you shall be prosperous (and avoid a spanking).

ChristyB said:
Oh great Fozzini, I am seeking an answer to a question that we all want to know... How the heck did I become...wed to Beau, Vics mother, and sibling to Eduardo?
Beau said:
Fonzie Greatness...I have aquestian...how did I come to be a father of Dave and stuck with a strange sister Dan-Dan, with a wife Christy and half a dozen relatives plus a dog and a yak...
Simple: Bad Karma.

christyb

Reaction score
Oh great Fozzini...on another board I have been tricked into doing something a lot like this thread. I'm wondering if you mind?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
christyb said:
Oh great Fozzini...on another board I have been tricked into doing something a lot like this thread. I'm wondering if you mind?
This is copyrighted. You owe me $9,427,366.27. I'll put it on your tab.