Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
beaker said:
Btw, how were ya able to download it?
One of the benefits of having QuickTime Pro, it allows you to download any QT video file off the web. If you want I can e-mail the From the Balcony footage.

christyb

Reaction score
That and he has lot's of nice little gadgets :wink:. Anyway, no I understand why we never saw another "episode" . Thanks for that inside look.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
One of the benefits of having QuickTime Pro, it allows you to download any QT video file off the web. If you want I can e-mail the From the Balcony footage.
fozziemup@aol.com, please send. Thanks.

beaker

Reaction score
Well, to know surprise, Sahara nor any other film was reviewed this week in the balcony. I think it was too much to believe Disney would allow a more edgy format to continue under the new sterile and sanitized Muppet era.

CousinLuke

Reaction score
Can someone post a copy of the oscar performance or email it to me: dpeacock4444@lcu.edu .
I would love to see it, but did not have a working computer at the time of the video.

Aaron

Reaction score
beaker said:
Well, to know surprise, Sahara nor any other film was reviewed this week in the balcony. I think it was too much to believe Disney would allow a more edgy format to continue under the new sterile and sanitized Muppet era.
you were saying?..

MrsPepper

Reaction score
beaker said:
I remember hearing in the video that they're only doing it every two weeks, if that's what you mean..

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aaron said:
you were saying?..
lol

Luckily it looks like this era is changing. Stad and Wal and Pep certainly do get away with edgy material. And it's good. This can only move the Mupets in the right direction. Coolness!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Is that a new one, or, the War of the World's one still?