Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hooray! Yay for Rowlf! Wonderful job, and the rest of it was fun too!

:excited:

beaker

Reaction score
Niiice, havent seen a Rowlf speaking part since Weezer's making of Gone Fishin video 3 years ago. Hopefully this stays a weekly movies.com feature.

Lynnette

Reaction score
Whoo-hoo! Rowlf!

Yea! Rowlf!

And some people thought Rowlf wouldn't be back. Don't you love how people on here make their educated guesses and rationalizations on how Muppet-y things are going or why something appears the way it seems - and then they're completely wrong?! It's one thing that makes the forum so much fun. You just never know. Yippee! So good to see (and hear) Rowlf.

-Lynnette

Lynnette

Reaction score
The first installment -using only Muppet Central smilies:

:boo: :sleep: :rolleyes:

Ta-da!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
A few too many everlasting gobstoppers if you know what I mean...

It's really great to see Rowlf back - but a keyboard? Seems the Muppets have changed!

Not forgetting this weeks balconism:

KILL-dren

Those kids in horror movies who aren't cuddly...

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

wow Bills Rowlf is great sounds a lil like Jim and Bobo, eather way glad to have him talking again! the end is funny Waldorf: Statler, wake up!" Statler: Oh am I dead?" hahaha I love them too!!!! LOL hahahahahahhaha

MWoO

Reaction score
beaker said:
Niiice, havent seen a Rowlf speaking part since Weezer's making of Gone Fishin video 3 years ago. Hopefully this stays a weekly movies.com feature.
It is bi-weekly. One segment every 2 weeks. So a total of 26 in ay ear, kind ofl ike a tv series season, assuming they take no breaks.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bill seems to be getting the voice down well. My one complaint is that he needs to lower the register a little more to make it really sound like Rowlf. Other than that, the dialect and articulation and personality is there.