Xela

Reaction score
Yay! :sympathy:

Kill-dren...heh...

Aww, I wish it was two weeks already...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Bill seems to be getting the voice down well. My one complaint is that he needs to lower the register a little more to make it really sound like Rowlf. Other than that, the dialect and articulation and personality is there.
My thoughts exactly. Personality was right on, but yeah, just needs to get a little deeper on the voice and it'll be almost perfect!

Can't wait to see who's spotlighted next... :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
Also, did Rowlf look a little thinner to you?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Also, did Rowlf look a little thinner to you?
OMG yes! I was waiting to see if anyone else noticed this. But he looked like he lost his whole back side! He must be on one of those crash diets like Lindsay Lohan. Oops, did I type that out loud?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You know, I thought I was just imagining it. He definately looks thinner, though.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
"And now, back to the old chew toys!"

That had me laughing!

ryan

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
OMG yes! I was waiting to see if anyone else noticed this. But he looked like he lost his whole back side! He must be on one of those crash diets like Lindsay Lohan. Oops, did I type that out loud?
You did and I loved it!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Loved it and was gald to hear old brown ears talk. He did look a lot thinner. Hope he don't stay to long on that "Break away that back fat" diet. I loved it and would watch it over and over.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Actually, DevonMiles, it's Dave doing Waldorf (the shorter one who was Jim's character) and Steve Whitmire doing Statler (the taller one who was Richard Hunt's and Jerry Nelson's character). Hope that clears things up...

:boo: :sleep: :sympathy: