Why I think Floyd and Janice are more than friends

christyb

Reaction score
Probably the worst (or is it the best??) spot in MTM I think of is right before the gang enter Pete's diner for the first time. If you watch Kermit keeps getting taller and taller as they walk until you see Jim's (I'm assuming it's Jim's) wrist. Eventually if you look close you'll see about four or five heads and a big black blob following the 'wrist'. I don't know how you could capture this. But I would love to see the goof-ups on your Time-Life DVD's Dave!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah, I wish I could have screen captured it, because you could see them looking at eachother and laughing and really having a good time. It was so cool!
And thanks for that explanation Slampot.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Everyone always knew that Janice and Floyd were a couple--BUT! Did you know she originally dated Dr. Teeth?

Or was it Zoot?

Heck, it might've been all of them.

Skip the following, it's innuendo:

At MuppetFest, during Q&A, someone asked Floyd, "Are you and Janice still tight?" Floyd looked around and said, "Janice ain't so tight no more."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic, can't you take a regular photo of the screen?

HeartlessGiant

Reaction score
Clue 1: In the Muppet Movie, towards the end, Floyd and Janice are sitting together with their arms around eachother. Before this, when Floyd and Janice are in the bus, Floyd is resting his head against Janice's.

In the very begining, Janice asks for something (popcorn, i think) and Floyd even answers with "Sure! Nothin's too good for my woman!" To which Animal quickly chimes in "WOMAN! WOMAN! WOMAN!"

...I think. It's off the top of my head, but i know it's something to that affect.

Beauregard

Reaction score
HeartlessGiant said:
Clue 1: In the Muppet Movie, towards the end, Floyd and Janice are sitting together with their arms around eachother. Before this, when Floyd and Janice are in the bus, Floyd is resting his head against Janice's.

In the very begining, Janice asks for something (popcorn, i think) and Floyd even answers with "Sure! Nothin's too good for my woman!" To which Animal quickly chimes in "WOMAN! WOMAN! WOMAN!"

...I think. It's off the top of my head, but i know it's something to that affect.
Yes, that is correct.

And later when they are preparing for the movie (carrying the hollywood sign), Floyd says something and Janice says, "Sure Hon."

JusticeClown

Reaction score
To take a shot of something on your screen, hit the 'print screen' button, and then paste it into any image editing program, even just MSPaint. I don't know if macs have a similar feature.

HeartlessGiant

Reaction score
JusticeClown said:
To take a shot of something on your screen, hit the 'print screen' button, and then paste it into any image editing program, even just MSPaint. I don't know if macs have a similar feature.

:smirk:

...well i'll be a son of a bletch. It vurks!

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
And maybe....just maybe....Miss Piggy is in love with Kermit!!! :eek:

:stick_out_tongue: Sorry about that, really nice listing, Freddythedragon(is that how you spell it?)!