1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Why I think Floyd and Janice are more than friends

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by FreddyTheDragon, Mar 13, 2005.

1. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Then we all, like, got off topic and stuff....:flirt:
  2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Yes... and no. I will say that Floyd and Janice are than just friends, they love each other.
    Janice+Floyd<3 likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

No we don't like to get off topic! They were so sweet in the John Denver Rocky Mountain Holiday! I loved when they cuddled so cute!! Oh wait...we can't say the Muppets are cute...
    Janice+Floyd<3 and MissMusical12 like this.
  4. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

That's true, but every time I see a Muppet special or a movie, Floyd and Janice were always at each others side. They were always so close together too.
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  5. AquaGGR

AquaGGR Active Member

Isn't Floyd/Janice pretty much confirmed? The intro of TMM tells all.
  6. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

They really have not done much together recently, hopefully that will change.
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  7. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Well-Known Member

In my opinion I believe they have an open relationship cuz they seem to flirt with other people. Like for example in the Melissa Manchester episode (I just watched it today) floyd tells Melissa '..you are beautiful' and in the same episode when they all finish singing 'whenever I call you friend' janice and gonzo turns to look at each other sweetly and then janice leans in and kisses gonzo on the cheek. It also just could have been friendly gestures too but we all do know for sure that they don't love anybody more than each other
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Janice and Floyd sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G., first comes the drums then comes the bass, then comes the music exploding in your face!
  9. Janice+Floyd<3

They are just too cute! Aha
  10. Dr TeethFan

Dr TeethFan Active Member

Floyd kisses Janice at the end of the video
  11. Janice+Floyd<3

Yea omg cutest thing ever they're so sweet together I wanna a have a relationship like theirs <3
  12. Dr. Teeth and Janice?? Never knew about that one.....
    :D:flirt:
  13. Janice+Floyd<3

No she dated zoot before but she and dr teeth did dance together at some Of the at the dance scenes
  14. Aaaawwww!!
    *Cries*
  15. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

See people! This is why I am in love with a member of a band that will never be involved with the muppets!
  16. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice and Floyd were being so adorable in the Lola Falana episode when all the muppets and Lola were singing 'united we stand' they have their arms around each other and When the song ended janice put her head on his shoulder as he rested his head against hers<3<3
  17. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

What you all don't know is that Janice has been secretly dating Lips. Why do you think he was gone for so long? Floyd is Animal's keeper, and the band finally has good hospital insurance.
  18. Janice+Floyd<3

Whoa hold up! What??! How do you know this?
  19. LamangoNumber2

I asked Lips, and he stayed in guilty silence.
  20. LamangoNumber2

Also, Janice danced with Sam Eagle once and Brewster, in the Muppet Sex and Violence pilot.

And the whole thing with Clifford in Muppets at Walt Disney world, the blooper real of Floyd and Clifford yelling at each other, MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY JANICE.