1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Why I think Floyd and Janice are more than friends

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by FreddyTheDragon, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Whatever Active Member

I don't think they're married, but they are a couple fer sure.
  2. Vic Romano Active Member

I watched the Pearl Bailey episode last night and Floyd and Pearl are backstage. Pearl says she's glad that Floyd was able to get out of the knight's armor he was wearing and complimented him on the outfit he had on at present. Floyd responded: "Yeah, I got this from my main squeeze." He doesn't outright name Janice, but he does say it with a big grin and Jerry Nelson somehow pulls off the impression that Floyd's blushing. :sing: :flirt:
  3. OOLAGIRL New Member

janice and floyd

well janice and floyd have to be more than just friends they are always with each other most of the time
    and when janice in the mupets take manhatan said gonzo's idea was bad and gonzo said oh yeah floyd assumed gonzo was yelling at janice and said not to yell at her HeartlessGiant is right when janice and floyd were in the theater at the begining of the muppet movie she did ask for pocorn and he did say nothings too good for my woman so they are definatley more than just friends :flirt: :sing:
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  4. FloydPepper77 New Member

They are a couple for sure....
  5. beaker Well-Known Member

Holy threadcromance!

And wait, someone didn't know Floyd and Janice are a couple? They are pretty much the only Muppet couple besides Kermit/Piggy and Gonzo/Camila as far as main characters.
  6. ilovemusic Active Member

Yeah, but in the first season, Janice is involved with Zoot.
    :flirt::cool:
    Hrrrm, I think I´m a kind of angry on her
  7. They are more than friends. And, on one of the muppet show episodes, Janice comes to get Floyd. She tells Floyd their on and he says, comin baby.
    Janice+Floyd<3 likes this.
  8. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

If I'm correct, that was in the "Sex and Violence" pilot special........long before Floyd and Janice even dated, I think.
  9. All I know is I saw it. And I don't know what show it was on. ;) even if they wasn't dating, they probably still liked each other. :sing: :flirt:
  10. But they Rully are a couple now Fer sure
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Their definitely a couple. More so then another certain couple that I know of. :p
  12. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

-cough- KermitxMiss Piggy -cough-
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I ain't gonna go there. :p This thread is for Floyd and Janice! And I think their just a groovy couple fer sure! :sing::flirt:
  14. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Fer sure. :sing::flirt:
  15. heralde Well-Known Member

Floyd and Janice are definitely a couple but I doubt they'd ever get married. Unless it was one of those hippie weddings where they marry themselves or something, lol.
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's obvious Muppets aren't allowed to get married. :p And don't say nothing heralde! Lol!
  17. Lola p Well-Known Member

They are more than friends.

They're BEST friends! XD
  18. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I, personally, don't think Floyd and Janice wanna get married anytime soon. They love each other to death, yes, but they probably think they can't handle touring and performing with the band while at the same time raising kids and paying taxes. (That'd be like a total bummer....) (*Read here, if you wish: Although, I'll be dead honest, they've most likely "done it," if you know what I mean. )

.....With benefits. ;) Lol. I see what you did there. Very funny. :laugh:

I've actually really wanted Kermit and Miss Piggy to get married. And I thought this whole time they were married at end of MTM, then they split, and then they got remarried after the events in The Muppets.
    Lola p likes this.
  19. heralde Well-Known Member

Good news, you were right (take that Pinkflower, lol). ;)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Nice try. :p