Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Ken

Is there a strong chance now (at some point) we are gonna see Pepe In A Tutu ? I know it might not be a definitely confirmed thing but is it up high on your list of possible variants now you have the movie deal ? I know people want to see regular Pepe too, but the Tutu version i think would be just as popular if not more so.

I was thinking about a possible 'Newsteam' set from 'Muppet Caper' - Gonzo with his camera, Fozzie with his 'Press' Hat and Kermit with grey journalists suit. Maybe thats not a strong enough costume difference from the figures already out there though. The other thing i can think of from 'Muppets Take Manhatten' is Afro Kermit (which would be a REALLY good one) and that silver/purple 'Manhatten Melodies' repaint that Artie did that looked spiffy. Maybe if the line goes on for a very long time and you get round to these characters again that might be a possibilty.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Man, ya miss a day or two, miss a hundred posts or so...and the world changes!

Ken,

WONDERFUL news about the licensing for the flicks and Muppets Tonight...I'm excited to see how this will open up the line. Although I'm a bit bummed about the wait for Janice and completing my Mayhem, it'll be well worth it to give the band those wheels! AWESOME con Queso!!!

I for one would really like to see "puppet" versions of the Muppet Babies as action figures--I don't think it was the Muppet Babies that "weakened the Muppet brand," as Jamie suggested, but that the "adult" Muppets didn't do anything at all for six years while Jim Henson et al pursued different projects.

And I can't wait to see what sort of PVC sets yer all working on--if your discussions here have been any indication, there are some wonderful possibilities that would make perfect SETS that may be cost-prohibitive as full figure waves (Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, Movie Sets, etc). And I personally like the "traditional" PVC scale, without the articulation.

But I'm not very articulated myself.

Keep up the great work--can't wait to see what the Third Nugget of Info is.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

grail

Reaction score
have you ever noticed how much cooler everything sounds just by adding the words "con queso"? go back and read Quinn's post again...how cool does that sound?

now try it with these:

"yo tengo un fuego en mis pantalones"
"i am the devil"
"those aren't pillows"

and my favorite:
"please get off of my spine, my eyeball is popping out"

trust me, it's REALLY funny if you do it in a Space Ghost voice...

woo...as it turns out, i need sleep...or caffine...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Frogboy4: You said that it would be great to have figures from MFC, that there were only three figures worth making: Mrs. Emily bear, the Snowman, and the Turkey. You forgot Maureen the Mink!
Grail: Don't worry about it. In fact I might have something in the works. If you're still plagued about your home state's troubles, just remember a song that says "Indiana needs me, but I can't go back there. Indiana wants me, but I can't go back there. (Police sirens and generic statement heard in the background)."
Quick Questions:
1 Is Daredevil Gonzo's helmet removable?
2 What weapon or accessory did Darth Nader have or use?
3 If anyone has any pictures of Darth Nader, please send them to cyberscare@hotmail.com with "Muppet Pic" in the subject heading. Thanks for everything.

Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing, the Count.

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Ken, for those of us who haven't seen Muppets Tonight, what's Muppets Tonight Rizzo? Is that just Rizzo in his baseball jacket (ie modern Rizzo)?

Also... what are the odds of Muppet Babies? :big_grin:

Stulz

Reaction score
Mayhem Bus

Yes i know it's been a while since I've posted. I've caught up on all the posts and have some new Q's that i'm surprised no one else had.

For the Mayhem Bus... Which I'm SOOOOOO Happy About..
Which one will you use? The one from TMM or the one from MFS? The difference being the original way the bus was decoradted in TMM was 45 records on the ceiling. In MFS they ypdtaed it to be CD's...

Which one will youu use?? or will it be a combo??

I sorta prefer the original but can see why they cahnged it....

Let the newest debate begin!!!

Stulz

Reaction score

Noticed someone else using Pepe now as well.
:eek:

... hmmm...I made a bunch of avatars at the same time I did this one... Maybe I'll change it soon.

On the Janice repaint issue.. couldn't that be one of the show exclusives similar to Dr. Teeth and the beakers?? or even a Rolling Stone mail in or something....

Again i'm soo glad the new deal includes MT and the movies....

Just thought of a character I don't think anyone mentioned... Nigel!! If the Orchestra Pit ever comes out he HAS to be included!!
Any plans for him?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MaxGoof
Ken, for those of us who haven't seen Muppets Tonight, what's Muppets Tonight Rizzo? Is that just Rizzo in his baseball jacket (ie modern Rizzo)?
Hopefully he should also come with the microphone/headset accessory !

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Re: Avatar

Originally posted by Stulz
Noticed someone else using Pepe now as well.
:eek:

... hmmm...I made a bunch of avatars at the same time I did this one... Maybe I'll change it soon.
That'd be me... :eek: I can switch it if you'd like. I'm relatively new and didn't see anyone else using it so I jumped on it....

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Ken, couldn't you give him some sort of cloth tail? A cloth tail with like a wire inside to let us bend it around and stuff?

Too thin. This sumbeeatch is gonna be about 3.5 inches tall. A wire will fail safety tests faster than I failed my first driving test.

Is there a strong chance now (at some point) we are gonna see Pepe In A Tutu ?

Could be...that would be a COOL figure.

1 Is Daredevil Gonzo's helmet removable?
2 What weapon or accessory did Darth Nader have or use?

1. No.
2. In the show I think nothing. ON the parody image he had a lightsaber.

Ken, for those of us who haven't seen Muppets Tonight, what's Muppets Tonight Rizzo? Is that just Rizzo in his baseball jacket (ie modern Rizzo)

Yes, with MT related accessories. Suddenly, for a reason I can't explain, I feel like dancing.

Also... what are the odds of Muppet Babies?

I was not aware that the Muppet Babies gambled...

For the Mayhem Bus
Which one will youu use?? or will it be a combo??

More likely than not some liberties will have to be taken for the bus. Will keep you posted.

Just thought of a character I don't think anyone mentioned... Nigel!! If the Orchestra Pit ever comes out he HAS to be included!!
Any plans for him?

Can't say...not gonna reveal anything specific for a while about stuff beyond Series 5.

Hopefully he should also come with the microphone/headset accessory!

That would be very cool...might be too small though.