Favorite Count Von Count Moments

ssetta

Reaction score
It was never on Unpaved, it was on 123 SS show #3139.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
I remember he showed up at Charlie's Restaurant and Grover(of course) was his waiter. He kept ordering hot dogs. After 3 or 4, Grover said he wouldn't bring anymore unless he eats the ones he's already got. The Count then hypnotizes Grover into bringing him more hot dogs. Then it speeds up as Grover brings in several more hot dogs, and the Count is overjoyed counting.

There was another where he counted a number of flowers(6 I think) and he followed it up by counting the same number of sneezes(apparently, the Count has hayfever).

The sleepover at Ernie and Bert's was one of my favorites as well.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Mickey Moose,What year was that skit? (you know The Count going to Charlie's Restaurant ordering Hot Dogs)and How is it???

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Kermit and the Count

Once the Count crashed in on one of Kermit's News Flash segments. He interferes with Kermit trying to interview the 3 Little Pigs. (Kermit gets the door slammed in his face, which puts his nose slightly out of joint).

But things only got better when Kermit went next door and knocked on the 7 Dwarfs' door. Count's eyes light up "Ahhh!!! I will count them all!!"

He storms into the house, which we see shaking violently, and we hear all sorts of glass breaking.

Count gets up to 5, and one dwarf tries to escape, but the Count drags him SCREAMING back into the house. The count reaches 7 "SEVEN WONDERFUL LITTLE DWARVES!!!!!" The dwarves all flee for their lives, thunder and lightning ensue, and Kermit just buries his head.

Three decades later, this is still one of the most hysterically funny moments ever.Even though I thought the Count was quite a pest, I LOVE this one!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, the sketch where the Count counted flowers and sneezes both totals are 7.
7 fragrant flowers!
Only to be followed by 7 superb sneezes!

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Mickey Moose,What year was that skit? (you know The Count going to Charlie's Restaurant ordering Hot Dogs)and How is it???

I honestly don't remember. I saw it several times as a child watching Sesame Street(Canadian version) but I don't know when it first aired. From what I remembered, it was good(a little scary for me as a child if I remember when the Count hypnotized Grover, almost made him a bit evil). It was funny in that unlike when Fat Blue showed up, the Count got the last laugh, so to speak.

Nicole

Reaction score
I think that my favorite Count Von Count moment is when the Count was on a picnic by himself in the park and he had, I believe, eight different things to eat. (I remember one of the things he had was a brownie.) Then after he showed the audience everything that he had, the ants carried all of his food off. Oh no!