So you want to audition for the Muppets?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
you have all the information you need in the first post, this isnt going to be a audition were you just show up on the day, re read the first post again,

rtgentry

Reaction score
IS there anyone From Texas that would like to audition?

Squidward

Reaction score
Actually yeah, I'm from Texas (McAllen) and I would most definitely like to audition! That sounds super awesome!

Ernie101

Reaction score
1 more year! GOSH! This sucks.. I'm not quite old enough.. I would have loved to tryout for this though.. If any of you actually do go to try out..PLEASE keep us updated about it, and tell us about your expeciance.. oh and GOOD LUCK!!.

Your friend,

Drake.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Yeah we'll keep ya updated, I plan on going. :smile: all i need is a date and where in NYC. I live in NY so its about a 5hur drive for me, or I just may take a bus that comes here and goes to NYC every day, it leaves at 6am so i'd have to be up by 4:30am, thats IF i sleep! :big_grin: lol....

tinweirdo

Reaction score
I am very excited about this news, I've been told for years that I sound like Kermit and Ernie, I can also do Fozzie, Gonzo, Sam Eagle, Animal, Dr Teeth, Piggy, and Statler and Waldorf!! I'll be calling early this morning! :big_grin: :smile:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
sounds exciting but a little too bad that they are looking for people to perform classic characters... I do tons of voices but I actually do no muppet impersonations.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
you have all the information you need in the first post, this isnt going to be a audition were you just show up on the day, re read the first post again,
Yes, James is right. In other words, (correct me if I'm wrong though) they'll call back whoever they feel has potential. These aren't just walk-in auditions. Also don't get all of your hopes up high, I've been trying to get some kind of reply since I recieved my audition invitation in April of '03. I still have yet to hear back, but I'm not surprised. I'm friends with a couple who work at NBC, I know what the showbiz world is like, it's not all glitz and glamour. Anyways, I sent my audition tape in just for fun, not expecting to hear back at all. Also, like DannyRWW, I specialize in my own voices for the most part. So anyways, just remain casual about it and don't expect to much. Then if you are not contacted it'll be easier, and if you are contacted it will be all the better. I wish you all lots of luck.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
I got the impression that there will be big call dates, they just don't know when they are. I'm almost 99.9% positive they do not want people calling and doing voices on their answering machine. In fact, that's probably a good way to NOT get a callback. In a few weeks or so I'm sure that dates will appear.

Grant