Palisades Lunch Break

Lu775

Reaction score
awwwww

Originally posted by ElecMayhem
these guys, and everyone from Palisades will always be welcome in my home. They've been great to me, and in just two months I feel like a part of the family.

Did you Palisades guys hear that? C'mon if that doesn't cause a group hug, I don't know what will!

GLUE

Reaction score
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside and since he made the offer I'll be droppin over his house tonight for some free dinner. Also since he lives so close to the office, I no longer have to pack my lunch, I'll just swing over to Travis's house and scarf some of his food. Maaaaaaaaannn this is gonna be great, it's gonna save me a bundle! Travis keep your fridge stocked buddy, I'm grocery shoppin at your place.

Lu775

Reaction score
If you think Stewart is going to let you into his well stocked fridge, think again!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Blinky: Just keep watching Comedy Central and sooner or later they'll pull off another Nerd marathon with all four movies. BTW: Luke, just be glad that your mom's friend didn't decide to name her third dog Michael Hall!

The Killer of Threads, the Count.

Lu775

Reaction score
The Count,
do you mean Anthony Michael Hall "King of the dip-*****?"
:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, I meant Michael Hall from the Hercules series. One of Luke's family's pets is named Kevin... Kevin Zorbo, and another Lucy... Lucy Lawless. So I just threw the suggestion of Michael Hall to see if someone got the connection and hopefully alaugh out of it, given that the majority of the main posters here are so accurate when it comes to nailing down references to other movies and tv shows.

The Killer of Threads, the Count.

Lu775

Reaction score
oops

sorry count, I don't know that series, so I missed the reference.
Ah well, I'm sure Anthony Michael Hall can use the publicity.
:wink:

(edited to fix spelling. darn it!)

towels

Reaction score
Re: oops

Originally posted by Lu775
sorry count, I don't know that series, so I missed the reference.
Ah well, I'm sure Anthony Michael Hall can use the publicity.
:wink:

(edited to fix spelling. darn it!)
Actually, I liked the couple episodes of the Dead Zone I've seen so far. It's not Farscape (*sigh*), but it's probably in the top 10 of things I wouldn't mind catching on TV...

GLUE

Reaction score
Yeah Dead Zones a good show!! Unfortuantely I have a hard time staying with TV shows...I'll always forget when the're on and then I miss ten million episodes. Like the Sopranos, Love the show! Only watch it when the DVDs come out, otherwise one minute Tony's got a new goon, then he's gone when I catch the next one.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Monk with Tony Shaloub from Wings? It's a really interesting show.