1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades Lunch Break

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GLUE, Sep 4, 2002.

1. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Hey I figured I would start it, so people don't have to read through our goofy stuff to get to all the real questions for Ken!
  2. grail

grail New Member

you obviously havn't been paying close attention...the "ask Ken" thread is FILLED with "goofy stuff"...heck, Ken's responsible for half of it...
  3. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

so what was for lunch today? sounded like a big ol' bag of screwin' around. hahahaha i think this is great. do you guys need a personal chef?
  4. incredeeble!

incredeeble! New Member

I don't think they do... They know how to make burnt popcorn!
  5. grail

grail New Member

you know, if i could type in "Swedish Chef-ese", i could make a really funny joke right about now...but as it stands, i can't without a lot of thought, and i'm typing this post while teaching this person on my phone how to "right click" the mouse (seriously) so i can't put too much thought into it...so you'll have to settle for:

BORK BORK BORK!!!
  6. MikeHornPalisad

MikeHornPalisad New Member

Get back to work, you slackers!!!

This company would be great if it weren't for the employees!
  7. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

yeah, you guys get back to work!!!
    sorry mr. horn didn't want to distract them.
  8. grail

grail New Member

okay...now THAT'S funny...

way to crack the whip, Mike! heh heh...slackers

(i just realized how lucky i am that MY boss doesn't stop into this board and see how much time i spend chatting when i'm supposed to be working...)
  9. Smig

Smig New Member

Look in a mirror when you say that!

Smig
  10. GLUE

GLUE New Member

I'm in no way slacking, I'm providing valuable information to the people of Muppetcentral. Stuff like "Travis and his burning popcorn and the update of the dailybit" :o
  11. Slim

Slim New Member

Yeah...no slacking over here either. Travis, well...he's another story! But, it seems to me that we are proving to be quite entertaining to the members here at Muppet Central. I mean, who wouldn't want to watch a bunch of idiots that work together talk trash about each other on a public internet forum...it's quality family fun!!!
  12. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

I ain't scared of Mike Horn...

'Course, I can say that because he just left for a long weekend.

Okay, with Mike gone, the following rules are in effect:

(1.) Pants optional
    (2.) Scuba gear manditory
    (3.) Thursday, September 5 is bring your pet to work day
    (4.) Friday, September 6 is send your evil twin to work day
    (5.) All paperclips are henceforth to be named "Murphy"
    (6.) Greg is fired
    (7.) Keith is promoted to "the new Greg"
    (8.) The paper shredder is promoted to "the new Keith"
    (9.) Greg is re-hired and will now be in charge of shredding paper
    (10.) Henceforth, work begins at 11:30
    (11.) Lunch will now be referred to as "food eating time"
    (12.) Llamas must be ridden to and from the water cooler
    (13.) I am to be called "Master of all time and space"
    (14.) No one is allowed to use the words, "orange", "hyperbole", or "amplify."
    (15.) Ken is to be referred to as "Travis Jr."
    (16.) Only singing between the hours of 2-4 pm; NO TALKING!!
    (17.) Pastries will be provided each day by 9 am... to be used as projectiles
    (18.) Post-"Food Eating Time" snacks will be brought around by trained monkeys promptly at 3 pm
    (19.) Everyone must pause silently for a brief moment whenever anyone mentions Mike Horn. *moment of silence*
    (20.) I like cheese

Thank you

Master of all time and space
  13. Slim

Slim New Member

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!

Sincerely,

The New Greg
  14. GLUE

GLUE New Member

That paper shredder has no idea what it's in for!!! I'll teach that mother, some respect! 11:30 maybe I'll actually be out of my daily coma. Do we have to ride the llamas bare back or do we get a saddle? I'm concerned about chaffing.
  15. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Now remember boys, tomorrow is bring your pet to work day. Stewart will make his debut appearance here. (See the "Who works at Palisades" thread... Stewart is my 30 pound cat) Hey, can Stewart be day 3 of the "Travis-antics" daily bit week on the web site? PU-LEEEEZE!!
  16. Slim

Slim New Member

(1.) Pants optional
    (2.) Scuba gear manditory

That's all fine and dandy...except for what Greg, err....paper shredder master guy, is doing...sorry man, I don't think the snorkle goes there....yikes!

Ok, I have a new goal in life now, and that's to make this thread as long, if not longer, then the "ASK KEN" thread. WHO"S WITH ME? (picture me standing in front of an army, similar to the scene in BraveHeart)

They Can Take Our Lives, But They'll Never Take Our Thread!!!!
  17. grail

grail New Member

2 things:

1) Travis, AKA "Master of all Time and Space.", AKA he who doesn't know that the period goes on the OUTSIDE of the quote, you know he can read this right? it'll still be on the board when he comes back from his long weekend of "private time"

2) man i need a new job...this forum has been the most entertaining part of my day. well, that and this: http://www.skippyslist.com

(beware, there's some language...but not much)
  18. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

What the..? coming back..?

Oh poop. I've never been much of a big picture person.

Oh and *ahem* grail, if you will refer to rule #13, I am to be called "Master of all Time and Space." Thank you.
  19. grail

grail New Member

so you're saying it takes three of you to be as keen as Ken is in his own thread? wow, that's quite complimentary for a bunch of guys who just defiled his office with a llama.

EDIT: there, i fixed it...how's that?
  20. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Oops hope I didn't hurt you Slim. !