1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Palisades Lunch Break

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GLUE, Sep 4, 2002.

1. grail

grail New Member

yes, he's one of us now...

*starts chanting* ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

sorry...somehow, this thread just seems like the place for that...

2. incredeeble!

incredeeble! New Member

"one if us?????"
    :D

3. grail

grail New Member

crap...i HATE typos. especially when they ruin a perfectly good joke. thanks for pointing it out, i got it fixed...

4. LOL!

*sigh*

OH how I wish I'd seen it before ya fixed it... :)

:D

5. grail

grail New Member

yes, yes...rub it in...

(you know, i'm really surprised that no one's commented on my new sig...i expected some strong reactions)

6. matleo

matleo Active Member

Hey Travis I htink there i a small probem ith some of your 'new rules'. Particulal items # 10 which states that work doesnt beng until 11:30 and #17 which states that pastreis will be handed out at 9 am. my question is that if work doen't start until 11:30 who are you handing pastries out too? What's the deal?

--Matt

7. grail

grail New Member

you forget that he is also the self apointed "master of time and space".

besides, i understand he can't even read a clock...elsewise he'd be at work on time on a regular basis anyway.

8. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

what no noon oil rub down?

9. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

You see, Rule # 17 states that pastries will be distributed BY 9 am. We do not necessarily have to be here WHEN the pastries arrive. Furthermore, rule # 10 states that WORK begins at 11:30 -- this rule is simply a loophole for those of us who enjoy sleeping in. There's nothing to stop any of us from coming in early -- say at 8 am. It's just that we don't have to begin conducting business until 11:30... In the meantime, we can throw pastries around, or post on Muppet Central.

And no, I cannot read a clock. I don't have to. I am the Master of all Time and Space.

10. Slim

Slim New Member

Hello everyone!!! Glad to see a few more posts then when I left last night! You have done well...

Let's see...only like 3,000 more posts and I'll be a happy camper! Let's make it happen. :D

11. GLUE

GLUE New Member

But Travis always sleeps in, ecspecially when he has important meetings to go to, then he comes up with great excuses like "My cat ran out of food, it was an emergency!" His cat weighs 30 fricken pounds, I don't think missing one meal will kill it!!!

12. towels

towels New Member

Yes, but if Travis skips feeding the cat one of it's meals perhaps it will kill him! Just imagine a 30 pound cat curling up on your head as you are trying to go to sleep.

13. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

(3.) Thursday, September 5 is bring your pet to work day
    For Me it's bring myself to the Rolling Stones Concert!!!
    (4.) Friday, September 6 is send your evil twin to work day
    MWAHHHHHHH
    (5.) All paperclips are henceforth to be named "Murphy"
    That's weird I already named all my paper clips Murphy
    (12.) Llamas must be ridden to and from the water cooler
    See number 18
    (13.) I am to be called "Master of all time and space"
    The more look at I think you really are the master of spam and ties
    (14.) No one is allowed to use the words, "orange", "hyperbole", or "amplify." Is Coniption ok? I love that word
    (16.) Only singing between the hours of 2-4 pm; NO TALKING!!
    Is there a specific tune everything should be sung to?
    (18.) Post-"Food Eating Time" snacks will be brought around by trained monkeys promptly at 3 pm Is someone going to see if the monkeys and llamas are compatible? I wouldn't want them to fight and ruin any good Muppet stuff.
    (20.) I like cheese
    Me too

14. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Monkeys are kind of unpredictable...we need something less intelligent...how about squirrels, we could strap little trays to there backs. But not those Black Squirrels you find in New York State....man they have them down near Niagara Falls, fricken things attack you!

15. Slim

Slim New Member

The Llamas and monkeys should get along well, if not...we'll just have to discpline them. Yes...we will have to spank the.....ohh nevermind...:D

16. towels

towels New Member

Spam?
    Spam, spam, spam, spam
    Spam, spam, spam, spam
    Lovely spam, wonderful spam-spam...

Or perhaps you meant Sp'a'm from MTI...

17. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

I think everthing will be ok, as long as no one invents the Spam Tie. That would be gross. But Llamas might like it..

18. towels

towels New Member

When I was in high school on the last day for a long term substitute teacher a classmate made a spam cake for her. You'd be surprised how hard it is to get frosting to stick to spam. It really turned out pretty nice, with those frosted animal crackers around it and everything...

19. Slim

Slim New Member

So..................

Where is everyone?

IT"S LUNCHTIME #$@%it.........

20. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

Lunchtime!! I'm here Keith!!

Just remind me to take a few minutes to eat today -- I almost forgot yesterday...