1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Palisades Lunch Break

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GLUE, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Slim

Slim New Member

Ya know.....I'm looking, and ther's like 15+ people in this forum right now....and no one is talking.....come on now.....talk to us....pleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee......

2. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

Some people just come on to lurk & to read

Others have serious questions for Ken, and other issues that they want to discuss

And then there are the three of us.

Man, we are pathetic (BUT, at least we can SPELL pathetic!!)

3. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Spam cake with animal crackers and frosting!!!! Was the spam cooked or did they just turn it over and let it make that slurping noise till it fell out of the can? Was it chocolate frosting? brrrrrggggghhh

4. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

So guys what's on the menu today?

5. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Shut up and get to work.

6. Slim

Slim New Member

Word to ya mutha...

7. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Hey Travis
    how are you doing. I am well, are you having fun at work? Can you pass me that pen over there next to you.....? :rolleyes: stop watching what i'm typing!!

8. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

Ok Vanilla Ice

9. Slim

Slim New Member

Vanilla Ice....what a bucket O talent.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But yes, I was quoting him....

Here's another... "Drop that zero and get wit a hero"

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh.....ya like that?

10. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

Crazy Harry, my man, what's with the hostility?

Shut up? Don't make me sick my boy Slim on you... Didn't your mother ever teach you that it's not nice to say shut up? We prefer, "shut your pie hole."

And telling someone to WORK over their lunchbreak..? That's just pethetic. Sorry, I mean pathetic. (Whoops!!)

I am pretty upset now. Very sad. I thought we were friends. That's it -- cancel all future Muppet toys!! It's over people. Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

11. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

Hmmm. Sounds like a mighty mouse kinda line to me.

12. Slim

Slim New Member

True....but it IS Vanilla's....trust me, Greg is a HUGE fan...and quotes it all the time...

13. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

Oh by the way, there's a little unofficial contest going on over at the "Who works at Palisades Thread."

Since we're no longer making Muppet figs., all the more reason to get submissions for a Dancing Travis figure!!

14. GLUE

GLUE New Member

The dream is ooooooovvvvver and I'm never gonna forget the day we met, Kermy I'm gonna miss yoooooooooooouuuuuuu! Oh sorry!

15. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

You know, with this "Only one post every 180 seconds (or 3 minutes)" we can only post about 20 times during our lunch hour.

16. Slim

Slim New Member

Good call there pal....what a math expert you are....

Anyways...I know this will be short-lived, and it won't be funny when I make my next post....but until then...look how many posts I have....woohoo
    :D :cool: ;)

17. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

Does anyone have some Murphys i can borrow? You can send them over by monkey messenger. I have some pastries to secure together before I toss them.

18. Slim

Slim New Member

Man, the post joke is allready over....ohh well, it was good while it lasted.

And sure, I'll send the murphy's right over...come on monkey boy....get to it...

(chimp leaps out from the dark, and rushes out the door)

19. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

Ah the chimp is mauling Greg!!

Everyone run. The rules are out the window. Chaos is upon us. Grab your Murphies and run!!

20. Slim

Slim New Member

Ok, lunch is over.....till next time! Peace out...