1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Palisades Lunch Break

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GLUE, Sep 4, 2002.

1. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

Well Towels,

It's interesting that you should bring that up. You see, since the three of us DO sit so closely together at work and never speak -- just type on the computer -- we have decided that he arrangement is so cozy, that we now all live together too.

So to answer your question, yes.

2. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Actually I'm in my car right now, I have one of those "MEGA CARS" it's awesome I can get on the internet, the only problem is I have to pull over. So right now I'm sitting on the side of a major interstate and checkin out Muppet central.....wow my life really sucks!!! oh well check out my car

www.megacar.com

3. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

* His life is going to suck more when he realizes that Keith and I -- unable to deal with seperation anxiety -- are in the back seat of the Mega car*

4. Slim

Slim New Member

That's pretty scary considering I'm DEAD.....ohh wait, nevermind.....

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

It's even scarier now that I know you're alive. Less disgusting, yes. But scarier all the same.

6. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Don't worry Keith theres a computer in the trunk too! So you can enjoy the internet while we stop on the side of the interstate also!

7. Slim

Slim New Member

Well, now that I know I'm alive...I'll go ahead and get off of the floor....ohh look, a cookie.....wait, where was I?

Ahh yes....the living again thing....

D&^% you Travis for letting me die...........I will have my revenge......one day.....hahahahahahahahahahaha

8. towels

towels New Member

Oh, wow!
    No wonder Mike couldn't afford to pay someone to manage the club for the first couple of months...
    That's pretty freakin' incredible.

It's also pretty sad that you're sitting on the side of an interstate muffining but...still, you have a cool car!

9. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I used to think that we were the epitome of insanity, than these three showed up.

10. grail

grail New Member

yeah, what's up with that? when i start looking to someone other than you, Byron, Nate, and Kevin for my daily dose of laughter, there's a problem. maybe Palisades should change their slogan from "Play with it!" (which sounds dirty enough without knowing some of the guys that work there like we do) to:

"You don't have to be crazy to work here, but it helps!"

11. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

Who shot what in the who now?

Actually, I think we need a company theme song. Ooh, and a mascot.

Okay, I will work on it. Stay tuned.

12. GLUE

GLUE New Member

How about "Some people stand in the darknesssssssss afraid to look into the lightttttttt hmmmm hmm hhmmmmm hmmm hhmmmm" Sounds familiar but we can use it. Or we can use " Believe it or not, I'm walkin on air, I never thought I could be so freeeeeee." I think that ones takin. How about we just use Vanilla Ice's "Ice, Ice Baby!" We can all get hip jackets that say "word to your motha" in sequines......awesome!

13. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Super Dancin' Travis. Episode 3

Super Dancin’ Travis Episode 3

Morning. Pan across the kitchen to Super Dancing Travis (SDT) drinking his 4th cup of coffee. (the coffee pot sits on the counter half empty).He stares lovingly at a large framed photo of Ken.

SDT: sigh

Stewart eats from his breakfast buffet. A cloud passes the window, darkening the room.

SDT: Rain cloud? But the weather man said it would be sunny all day!
    Stewart: Meow

Sensing something is amiss SDT opens the window. Leaning out, he realizes that it’s not a dark cloud, but smoke!

SDT: (sniffing, coughing) Burnt Popcorn?! But that’s my signature scent! What’s going on here? (peering out the window) Stewart, that smoke seems to be coming from the park! Let’s go!

Stewart: Meow

Popping his invincibility pills, and humming "When Smokey Sings" SDT grooves his way towards the source of the smoke. He approaches a stone bridge, the only entrance to the city park. As he starts to cross a figure emerges from under the bridge….

Troll: Stay where you are! No one crosses my bridge!

SDT: Who are you?

Troll: I’m Grog, the office Troll, but you can call me Sir Glue.

SDT: Office Troll? Isn’t this the park? I think you’re out of your jurisdiction!

Glue: I know, I know. I used to work in that office next to the park, but they kicked me out. So I came here. Demoted to a darn bridge troll now! (grumble grumble)

SDT: Who kicked you out?

Glue: That Blasted Terminex guy!!! Stole my girl, my office and booted me out! But I’ll get my revenge- I’m smoking them outta there!

SDT: Smoking them out?

Glue: That’s right. Check this out!

Glue leads SDT and Stewart under the bridge. He has a surprisingly large, posh cave under there. He leads them over to one wall…the wall is whirring and buzzing….and we see it is in fact a wall of microwaves. Each one contains a bag of popcorn, and is set on high for 5 minutes. The popcorn is burning and flaming and the billowing smoke is being directed up a chimney.

Glue: ha ha! Take that you office stealing, girlfriend thieving Terminex guy!!! Hahahahahah!

SDT: (to Stewart) This doesn’t look good.

Stewart: Meow.

Episode 3. Part 1. End.

14. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I am on the edge of my seat. What will happen? Ah, the suspense is killing me.

I am just going to sleep. Someone wake me when the next chapter is posted.

15. Slim

Slim New Member

ME LIKE!

Love the addition of the office troll! I can't wait for part 2....

16. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr troll mad, Troll crush Travis!! Man this story is gonna be huge by the time your done. We should publish in hardback :D

17. towels

towels New Member

Graphic novel! Graphic novel! Graphic novel!

18. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Active Member

Um... Just for the record, we go out to lunch on Fridays. So, talk a mongst yourselves. Perhaps we will be some post-lunch hijinks, if we do not use up our whole alloted 3 hours.

19. towels

towels New Member

There's a record?
    Why don't you take the megaCAR and keep posting anyway!
    What's it going to be like over the weekend? Am I going to have to try to log in so I keep up on Saturday and Sunday too or are you going to watch football like the rest of the US?

20. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

If you're gonna have 'Word to your Motha' written on your jackets at least use Iron On Rhinestones. That'll look way classier. (Think Miss America Pageant)