Palisades Lunch Break

GLUE

Reaction score
But Travis always sleeps in, ecspecially when he has important meetings to go to, then he comes up with great excuses like "My cat ran out of food, it was an emergency!" His cat weighs 30 fricken pounds, I don't think missing one meal will kill it!!!

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by GLUE
But Travis always sleeps in, ecspecially when he has important meetings to go to, then he comes up with great excuses like "My cat ran out of food, it was an emergency!" His cat weighs 30 fricken pounds, I don't think missing one meal will kill it!!!
Yes, but if Travis skips feeding the cat one of it's meals perhaps it will kill him! Just imagine a 30 pound cat curling up on your head as you are trying to go to sleep.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
(3.) Thursday, September 5 is bring your pet to work day
For Me it's bring myself to the Rolling Stones Concert!!!
(4.) Friday, September 6 is send your evil twin to work day
MWAHHHHHHH
(5.) All paperclips are henceforth to be named "Murphy"
That's weird I already named all my paper clips Murphy
(12.) Llamas must be ridden to and from the water cooler
See number 18
(13.) I am to be called "Master of all time and space"
The more look at I think you really are the master of spam and ties
(14.) No one is allowed to use the words, "orange", "hyperbole", or "amplify." Is Coniption ok? I love that word
(16.) Only singing between the hours of 2-4 pm; NO TALKING!!
Is there a specific tune everything should be sung to?
(18.) Post-"Food Eating Time" snacks will be brought around by trained monkeys promptly at 3 pm Is someone going to see if the monkeys and llamas are compatible? I wouldn't want them to fight and ruin any good Muppet stuff.
(20.) I like cheese
Me too

GLUE

Reaction score
Monkeys are kind of unpredictable...we need something less intelligent...how about squirrels, we could strap little trays to there backs. But not those Black Squirrels you find in New York State....man they have them down near Niagara Falls, fricken things attack you!

Slim

Reaction score
The Llamas and monkeys should get along well, if not...we'll just have to discpline them. Yes...we will have to spank the.....ohh nevermind...:big_grin:

towels

Reaction score
(13.) I am to be called "Master of all time and space"
The more look at I think you really are the master of spam and ties
Spam?
Spam, spam, spam, spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam
Lovely spam, wonderful spam-spam...

Or perhaps you meant Sp'a'm from MTI...

SuprGro78

Reaction score
I think everthing will be ok, as long as no one invents the Spam Tie. That would be gross. But Llamas might like it..

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by SuprGro78
I think everthing will be ok, as long as no one invents the Spam Tie. That would be gross. But Llamas might like it..
When I was in high school on the last day for a long term substitute teacher a classmate made a spam cake for her. You'd be surprised how hard it is to get frosting to stick to spam. It really turned out pretty nice, with those frosted animal crackers around it and everything...

Slim

Reaction score
So..................

Where is everyone?

IT"S LUNCHTIME #$@%it.........

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Lunchtime!! I'm here Keith!!

Just remind me to take a few minutes to eat today -- I almost forgot yesterday...