1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades Lunch Break

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GLUE, Sep 4, 2002.

1. grail

grail New Member

well, the first one that springs to mind is Revenge of the Nerds II(?)
  2. Blinky

Blinky New Member

Very Good,

Now all I need is a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope and that Nickel will be yours. :D
  3. Lu775

Lu775 Member

nerds!

I have to admit I'd never seen Any of the Nerds movies, until
    last month when Lunatic Daring made me watch the first 3 movies in a row! Dang, that's a lot of Nerds, I'm telling ya.
    It would have been all 4, but we couldn't find #4 (nerds in love) on video. (phew!)
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

My mom has a cat called 'Kevin', an ex-cat called 'Lucy' and a dog called (get ready to barf) 'Karmen Miranda' ------ i think i'd settle for ol' Stewart in a heartbeat !
  5. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Carmen Miranda

Does the dog wear a hat of fruit?
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Re: Carmen Miranda

Tragically on occasion ...... yes it does !
  7. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Actually Lu775 --

Juvenile behavior aside -- yes our on-line hijinks are a fairly accurate represnetation of the way we act in real life -- these guys, and everyone from Palisades will always be welcome in my home. They've been great to me, and in just two months I feel like a part of the family.

But enough, mushy sentimental crap -- let's talk more about this dog with the fruit hat. Maybe I could get a fruit hat for Stewart. Nah, I can't afford to buy him clothing that he can eat...
  8. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

So at what part do you guys get around to making action figures?
  9. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Harry,

The action figures are made by a factory in Hong Kong. So, we don't have to find time to do that.

I'm glad I DON'T have to make action figure on top of everything else that I have to do.
  10. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Correction

So at what part do you guys get around to designing actoin figures or packages or websites or whatever... I'm going back to bed.
  11. Lu775

Lu775 Member

awwwww

Did you Palisades guys hear that? C'mon if that doesn't cause a group hug, I don't know what will!
  12. GLUE

GLUE New Member

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside and since he made the offer I'll be droppin over his house tonight for some free dinner. Also since he lives so close to the office, I no longer have to pack my lunch, I'll just swing over to Travis's house and scarf some of his food. Maaaaaaaaannn this is gonna be great, it's gonna save me a bundle! Travis keep your fridge stocked buddy, I'm grocery shoppin at your place.
  13. Lu775

Lu775 Member

If you think Stewart is going to let you into his well stocked fridge, think again!
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey, Blinky: Just keep watching Comedy Central and sooner or later they'll pull off another Nerd marathon with all four movies. BTW: Luke, just be glad that your mom's friend didn't decide to name her third dog Michael Hall!

The Killer of Threads, the Count.
  15. Lu775

Lu775 Member

The Count,
    do you mean Anthony Michael Hall "King of the dip-*****?"
    :)
  16. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

No, I meant Michael Hall from the Hercules series. One of Luke's family's pets is named Kevin... Kevin Zorbo, and another Lucy... Lucy Lawless. So I just threw the suggestion of Michael Hall to see if someone got the connection and hopefully alaugh out of it, given that the majority of the main posters here are so accurate when it comes to nailing down references to other movies and tv shows.

The Killer of Threads, the Count.
  17. Lu775

Lu775 Member

oops

sorry count, I don't know that series, so I missed the reference.
    Ah well, I'm sure Anthony Michael Hall can use the publicity.
    ;)

(edited to fix spelling. darn it!)
  18. towels

towels New Member

Re: oops

Actually, I liked the couple episodes of the Dead Zone I've seen so far. It's not Farscape (*sigh*), but it's probably in the top 10 of things I wouldn't mind catching on TV...
  19. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Yeah Dead Zones a good show!! Unfortuantely I have a hard time staying with TV shows...I'll always forget when the're on and then I miss ten million episodes. Like the Sopranos, Love the show! Only watch it when the DVDs come out, otherwise one minute Tony's got a new goon, then he's gone when I catch the next one.
  20. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

Has anyone seen Monk with Tony Shaloub from Wings? It's a really interesting show.