1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades Lunch Break

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GLUE, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Lu775

Lu775 Member

yo Slim

Hook yourself up with Ferris Beuller's Day Off, you'll like it. Really!
  2. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Hey don't diss rainbow Bright. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn that show was the bommmmmmmmmbb. Wait........I mean Snarf not rainbow bright!!!!
  3. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

... Oh, and Gary Coleman.

Oh, that was mean spirited. I shouldn't have said that. But I am not going to erase it, nonetheless...

Lu, I think that the plot of Ferris Beuller might be a little confusing for Keith.
  4. Slim

Slim New Member

I think I should be in everyone's favorite 80's teen gang because I was born in the 80's, not because I saw those movies. And, I've actually seen a few parts of Ferris Beuller's day off, I think.....and I DID understand it.....kinda.....
  5. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Oh btw gang, today is official "HECKLE THE YOUNG GUY FOR BEING BORN A DECADE TOO LATE, EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT REALLY HIS FAULT" day.
  6. GLUE

GLUE New Member

The only thing Keith watched in the 80's was episode and episode of "The Facts of Life" say anything that has to do with breakfast club and he sits there and drools you start talkin about Miss Garrot and he can tell you her measurements!! :p
  7. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Glue,
    Have you told him that Mrs. Garret started off on "Different Strokes"?
  8. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Mrs Garrot was a fox, man.

I wish Keith would stop singing the theme song though. And moreso, I wish he would stop trying to get us to act out scenes from the shwo. and if we HAVE to, I don't want to play Natalie.

Keith, he's so dumb he thinks the Breakfast Club is what you beat someone with after they finish their eggs and bacon.

Keith is so dumb, when we told him we were going to watch St. Elmo's Fire, he said he wasn't into those "Bible movies."

Keith is so dumb, when I told him I watched Sixteen Candles last night, he said, "That's nothing, we had 40 at my dad's last birthday!!"
  9. GLUE

GLUE New Member

There's a place you've got to go for learning all you want to know about the facts of life, the facts of life. When books are what you're there about, and looks are what you care about, the time is right, to learn the facts of life. When the world never seems, to be living up to your dreams, it's time you started finding out
    what everything is all about. When the boys you used to hate you date,
    I guess you best investigate the facts of life, you gotta get 'em right,
    the facts of life.

Everybody....sing with me.......agggghhhhhh forget it!
  10. Lu775

Lu775 Member

I dunno, Natalie or Tootie? Which is worse? (Does Keith play Jo or Blair?)
  11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You guys at Palisades seem to have an obsession with Charlotte Rae. But you've forgotten that she was a cast member of the Street as well, named Molly the Mail Lady! Have a great weekend, and get ready to welcome Ken back with open arms and red carpets upon his arrival.
  12. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Actually we rented a limo and we are all going to dress up as 18th century peons. Also we shredded about 1500 red roses and when we see him in the airport, we are gonna force him to remove his foot wear so his feet can only touch the petals of nature's bounty all the way to the limo! He's.....gonna ......be.... so.... surprised!!! We are actually getting in our outfits now, we should be ready in about 2 hours, then we have to brush the llamas and make sure the monkeys haven't soiled Kens office again!!! jeez dirty monkeys.
  13. Blinky

Blinky New Member

SLIM

I've got a question for you, assuming you are the Keith who does the package design, (I apologize for not keeping everyones names straight) But on the IS Fozzie why are all the exclusives pictured except for the WW Dr Teeth?

I know you are on your break if you post here but I didn't want to post in Ken's thread as he maybe become jealous...you know how those artistic types can get ;)
  14. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Ah, the outfits...please tell us more! I'm sure you all look adorable as peons. :)
  15. Slim

Slim New Member

Blinky -

I am the "Keith" who does package design! It's ok that you thought I was GLUE....I'll let it slide this time! :D

Anyways, to answer you're question...

We decided not to include the WW Dr. Teeth because of the fact that he is soooo very rare. Not many were made at all, and we didn't want to keep pushing him on new packages so we didn't upset anyone who did not have the chance to pick him up. Get what I'm sayin? Hope this answers you're question...
  16. Thog

Thog New Member

17. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Thank you for adding that to the conversation.
  18. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

How 'bout that Small Wonder chick? Whatever happened to her? I still wake up screaming from time to time with that theme song stuck in my head.

"She's a Small Wonder..."

Oh, and let's have a shout out to my favorite character from the cute 80's:
    The Peculiar Purple Pie Man from Porcupine Peak! Da-da-da-da-da. Da-da. Da. Da.
  19. Blinky

Blinky New Member

Slim
    I figured that was the reason, but I had to make sure you weren't disrespecting the good Doctor.

And I'll try to keep you guys straight.
    Slim = Keith
    GLUE = Scary Swamp Monster
  20. Thog

Thog New Member

Biography for
    Tiffany Brissette

Tiffany began her "career" at the very young age of 2 years old. Her mother entered her in many pageants and talent competitions during her young life. That led to television voice-over work and many commercial appearances which included, "Care Bears", "Florida Orange Juice", "IBM", "Jell-O Puddin' Pops"- (appearing with Bill Cosby) and many
    others. Tiffany was given a career boost after appearing in "A Perfect Day for Banana Fish" with Bob Hope, and was highly encouraged by her peers to pursue television as a career. Her biggest success she shared, was the role as the child robot 'V.I.C.I.' on Fox's 1980's successful show, "Small Wonder" which had a popular run from 1985-89. After "Small Wonder" ended, she made various television appearances and was even a guest on the "700 Club" in 1991 at the age of 17. Tiffany later received her bachelor's degree in psychology from a prestigious college in California and has become heavily involved with children and young adults as a counselor in San Diego, California. She has not returned to television in almost ten years.