Reaction score
it's not quite dead...

in fact it's feeling much better...

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElecMayhem
ah, this thread is dead.
"I'm not quite dead"
"Have you ever...in your professional career...saved patients more barely alive?"
"I'll be groovy when I'm dead"

10 burnt popcorn kernels for the first to identify all three quotes (of course, you have to pay the shipping and handling charges for me to fly to Baltimore, scrounge through Palisades garbage, fly back home, and then ship out the kernals to you)

GLUE

Reaction score
Sorry Travis...I guess my new shoulder line blouse is too revealing. I'll wrap this towel around my neck and burn it as soon as I get home. Is the skirt to much or is that ok for you???

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
A good way to burn it would be to put it in the microwave for 5 minutes on high.

Or so I've heard.

GLUE

Reaction score
Hey Towel

You can just make your own with the new an approved "Fry that baby up! Popcorn burner™" For only 3 payments of 19.95 you too can burn kernals like nobody's business. With 3 different settings burn, scorch, and hells inferno you'll never have to worry about those stray easy to eat kernals again. Just listen to our customers

"This machine is great, I only used it for a couple seconds and I was pouring my popcorn into a glass"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH put it out, my arm ahhhhhhhh"

Be one of the thousands who have tried the popcorn burner and never looked back, send check or money order to Greg at Palisades, allow 2-3 years for shipping. Fry that baby up! popcorn burner is TM and copyright Travis Allen!

towels

Reaction score
So are you guys still at work sitting three feet away from each other posting, or do you actually do this from home too?

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by GLUE
Hey Towel

You can just make your own

shhhhhh....I wanted an all expense paid trip to see the infamous Maryland den of depraivity!

"What? No, I don't know what happened to that one of a kind Koosebane prototype that was sitting in Ken's office...I only went by the, ummmmmm, kitchen, yeah, that's the ticket"

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
"I'm not quite dead"
"Have you ever...in your professional career...saved patients more barely alive?"
"I'll be groovy when I'm dead"

10 burnt popcorn kernels for the first to identify all three quotes (of course, you have to pay the shipping and handling charges for me to fly to Baltimore, scrounge through Palisades garbage, fly back home, and then ship out the kernals to you)
1: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2: The Princess Bride?
3: i honestly don't know...