Palisades Lunch Break

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Who shot what in the who now?

Actually, I think we need a company theme song. Ooh, and a mascot.

Okay, I will work on it. Stay tuned.

GLUE

Reaction score
How about "Some people stand in the darknesssssssss afraid to look into the lightttttttt hmmmm hmm hhmmmmm hmmm hhmmmm" Sounds familiar but we can use it. Or we can use " Believe it or not, I'm walkin on air, I never thought I could be so freeeeeee." I think that ones takin. How about we just use Vanilla Ice's "Ice, Ice Baby!" We can all get hip jackets that say "word to your motha" in sequines......awesome!

Lu775

Reaction score
Super Dancin' Travis. Episode 3

Super Dancin’ Travis Episode 3

Morning. Pan across the kitchen to Super Dancing Travis (SDT) drinking his 4th cup of coffee. (the coffee pot sits on the counter half empty).He stares lovingly at a large framed photo of Ken.

SDT: sigh

Stewart eats from his breakfast buffet. A cloud passes the window, darkening the room.

SDT: Rain cloud? But the weather man said it would be sunny all day!
Stewart: Meow

Sensing something is amiss SDT opens the window. Leaning out, he realizes that it’s not a dark cloud, but smoke!

SDT: (sniffing, coughing) Burnt Popcorn?! But that’s my signature scent! What’s going on here? (peering out the window) Stewart, that smoke seems to be coming from the park! Let’s go!

Stewart: Meow

Popping his invincibility pills, and humming "When Smokey Sings" SDT grooves his way towards the source of the smoke. He approaches a stone bridge, the only entrance to the city park. As he starts to cross a figure emerges from under the bridge….

Troll: Stay where you are! No one crosses my bridge!

SDT: Who are you?

Troll: I’m Grog, the office Troll, but you can call me Sir Glue.

SDT: Office Troll? Isn’t this the park? I think you’re out of your jurisdiction!

Glue: I know, I know. I used to work in that office next to the park, but they kicked me out. So I came here. Demoted to a darn bridge troll now! (grumble grumble)

SDT: Who kicked you out?

Glue: That Blasted Terminex guy!!! Stole my girl, my office and booted me out! But I’ll get my revenge- I’m smoking them outta there!

SDT: Smoking them out?

Glue: That’s right. Check this out!

Glue leads SDT and Stewart under the bridge. He has a surprisingly large, posh cave under there. He leads them over to one wall…the wall is whirring and buzzing….and we see it is in fact a wall of microwaves. Each one contains a bag of popcorn, and is set on high for 5 minutes. The popcorn is burning and flaming and the billowing smoke is being directed up a chimney.

Glue: ha ha! Take that you office stealing, girlfriend thieving Terminex guy!!! Hahahahahah!

SDT: (to Stewart) This doesn’t look good.

Stewart: Meow.

Episode 3. Part 1. End.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I am on the edge of my seat. What will happen? Ah, the suspense is killing me.

I am just going to sleep. Someone wake me when the next chapter is posted.

Slim

Reaction score
ME LIKE!

Love the addition of the office troll! I can't wait for part 2....

GLUE

Reaction score
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr troll mad, Troll crush Travis!! Man this story is gonna be huge by the time your done. We should publish in hardback :big_grin:

towels

Reaction score
Graphic novel! Graphic novel! Graphic novel!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Um... Just for the record, we go out to lunch on Fridays. So, talk a mongst yourselves. Perhaps we will be some post-lunch hijinks, if we do not use up our whole alloted 3 hours.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElecMayhem
Um... Just for the record, we go out to lunch on Fridays. So, talk a mongst yourselves. Perhaps we will be some post-lunch hijinks, if we do not use up our whole alloted 3 hours.
There's a record?
Why don't you take the megaCAR and keep posting anyway!
What's it going to be like over the weekend? Am I going to have to try to log in so I keep up on Saturday and Sunday too or are you going to watch football like the rest of the US?

SuprGro78

Reaction score
If you're gonna have 'Word to your Motha' written on your jackets at least use Iron On Rhinestones. That'll look way classier. (Think Miss America Pageant)