Palisades Lunch Break

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Well Towels,

It's interesting that you should bring that up. You see, since the three of us DO sit so closely together at work and never speak -- just type on the computer -- we have decided that he arrangement is so cozy, that we now all live together too.

So to answer your question, yes.

GLUE

Reaction score
Actually I'm in my car right now, I have one of those "MEGA CARS" it's awesome I can get on the internet, the only problem is I have to pull over. So right now I'm sitting on the side of a major interstate and checkin out Muppet central.....wow my life really sucks!!! oh well check out my car

www.megacar.com

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
* His life is going to suck more when he realizes that Keith and I -- unable to deal with seperation anxiety -- are in the back seat of the Mega car*

Slim

Reaction score
That's pretty scary considering I'm DEAD.....ohh wait, nevermind.....

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
It's even scarier now that I know you're alive. Less disgusting, yes. But scarier all the same.

GLUE

Reaction score
Don't worry Keith theres a computer in the trunk too! So you can enjoy the internet while we stop on the side of the interstate also!

Slim

Reaction score
Well, now that I know I'm alive...I'll go ahead and get off of the floor....ohh look, a cookie.....wait, where was I?

Ahh yes....the living again thing....

D&^% you Travis for letting me die...........I will have my revenge......one day.....hahahahahahahahahahaha

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by GLUE
Actually I'm in my car right now, I have one of those "MEGA CARS" it's awesome I can get on the internet, the only problem is I have to pull over. So right now I'm sitting on the side of a major interstate and checkin out Muppet central.....wow my life really sucks!!! oh well check out my car

www.megacar.com
Oh, wow!
No wonder Mike couldn't afford to pay someone to manage the club for the first couple of months...
That's pretty freakin' incredible.

It's also pretty sad that you're sitting on the side of an interstate muffining but...still, you have a cool car!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I used to think that we were the epitome of insanity, than these three showed up.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I used to think that we were the epitome of insanity, than these three showed up.
yeah, what's up with that? when i start looking to someone other than you, Byron, Nate, and Kevin for my daily dose of laughter, there's a problem. maybe Palisades should change their slogan from "Play with it!" (which sounds dirty enough without knowing some of the guys that work there like we do) to:

"You don't have to be crazy to work here, but it helps!"