Palisades Lunch Break

Lu775

Reaction score
Ok, I know they're all out for lunch, but since I was just sitting at my desk for lunch, I wrote up part 2. The Palisades crew can read it when they get back.
Sorry, it seems to have gotten kinda long.....

Lu775

Reaction score
Super Dancin' Travis. Episode 3, part 2

Episode 3. Part 2.

SDT: Sir Glue, you can’t flood the entire city with burnt popcorn just to get revenge on an evil Terminex guy!

Glue: Oh yes I can! You’re not going to stop me Super Dancing Travis!

SDT: Oh can’t I?

Singing a funked up version of “Smoke Gets in Your Eyes” SDT starts to do “the robot”.

Glue: ?! Well that’s not going to stop me…what..what are you doing? Just stop that!

As SDT continues to bust a move, he moon walks over to the microwave wall…incorporating hand movements into his routine, he slaps open all the microwave doors, filling the cave with smoke.

Glue: Ahh! No! what are you doing?! Stop!

SDT: That’s right Sir Glue, I’ve burnt so much popcorn in my time both Stewart and I are impervious to its acrid smell.

SDT shoves the coughing Glue out of the way, and cuts the power to the microwaves.

Glue: (sniffing, a tear rolls down is cheek) I just wanted my office back.

SDT: Sir Glue, my mentor, the ever popular Ken, always taught me the importance of team work. Let’s see if we can get you that office back, working together!

Glue: You’d help me? After what I did? Wow, you really are Super, Dancing Travis!

SDT: Let’s go!

Stewart: Meow.

Cut to the trio tip toeing down the darkened hallway of the office building.

Glue: (whispering) That was my office, down there.

Glue indicates towards a set of double doors at the end of the hall. A small window cut into each.

SDT: (also whispering) let’s take a closer look!

Inside the office they can see a beautiful woman talking to a guy…but they can only see the guy’s back.
SDT: whoa, she’s hot!

Glue: Hey, that’s my girlfriend!

SDT: yes, but she’s a hot chick!

Stewart: Meow.

SDT: That’s right Stewart, she’s a hot chick we’ve seen before! And that’s guy she’s with may be a rat, but he’s no Terminex man. Why I bet that “Underneath his clothes” (sung like Shakira) he’s none other than Evil Slim!

Glue: No!
SDT: Yes!

Evil Slim: (suddenly appearing behind them) Yes!

SDT and Glue: AAAA!

Evil Slim: I heard your tuneless singing . So I see you found my new lair, Super Dancing Travis. Welcome.

SDT: Evil Slim, this office belongs to Sir Glue, the Office Troll, and he wants it back!

Evil Slim: Maybe the Ex-Office Troll should just crawl back under his bridge!

Glue: Hey!!

SDT: That’s it Evil Slim, you’re going down! (to Glue and Stewart) Now boys!

SDT, Glue and Stewart join arms, forming a kind of can-can line. SDT bursts into his rendition of “Kick” by INXS, and the line advances towards Evil Slim, kicking all the way.

Evil Slim: The ****? Ow! Stop that! Stop kicking me!

As Evil Slim backs away from the encroaching line, the office door suddenly bursts open, smacking Evil Slim in the head. He slumps against the wall behind the door.

Hot Chick: (waving leash) Here Slim, walkies! (Seeing SDT and Glue) What are you doing here? Where’s Slim? I want to take him on a walk.

Glue: That’s right baby. You take him on a walk, and never come back!
SDT: (sings Bye Bye Bye)

Huffily the woman leashes up Evil Slim and drags him out of the building.

SDT: (to Glue) Looks like you have your office back!
Glue: Thanks to you and Stewart!
Stewart: Meow

Somewhere dark, creepy and mysterious….
Evil Slim: I’m sick of that Dancing Travis messing up my plans! Next time I’ll have to think of the ultimate plan to destroy him! Bwahahaha, Bwahahahaha! (evil laugh)

Episode 3. Part 2. End.

Slim

Reaction score
It's great to come back from lunch and see another story....that was awesome!!!! Keep up the good work...

GLUE

Reaction score
Travis just took us to meet Stewert, I have to say that is the biggest cat I have ever seen. It walked to the door and got winded. Cat is round with rolls of fat...tried to pick him up, just too much cat. Good job on the story, I like the team up with Stewert.

towels

Reaction score
StewErt?

Originally posted by GLUE
Travis just took us to meet Stewert, I have to say that is the biggest cat I have ever seen. It walked to the door and got winded. Cat is round with rolls of fat...tried to pick him up, just too much cat. Good job on the story, I like the team up with Stewert.
Travis, tell me this is just an error. I mean, it's one thing to name your kids with some obscure spelling that people are always going to get wrong, but to do that to a cat???

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Anyone else notice how the lunch break at Palisades seems to get longer and longer each day?

towels

Reaction score
I imagine with "dog years" being seven times regular, they're just taking Stewart sized lunch hours!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
No towels, I am afraid that Stewart is my cat's name... In my defense, I did not name him. I just adopted him last year -- again, in my defense, he was ALREADY a bohemoth.

It's a long story, and one with no point, but in a nutshell: my former roommates and I were "cat"sitting while our friends were on vacation. Or their parents were on vacation rather, as both girls were grown up and had moved out of the house. And when they came back, they announced that they no longer wanted Stewart (since both girls were out of the house) and that either we could take him, or he'd go to the SPCA.

Now, a cat like Stewart -- 7 years old, 30 pounds -- I really didn't want to risk him going to the SPCA and eventually being put to sleep. So, I persuaded the boys to take him in.

And of course, when I took the job with Palisades and moved to Maryland, Stewart came along for the ride. In a small-dog carrier.

He's a big boy, but he's also the most lovable cat I've ever known. He constantly craves human attention. Maybe I can persuade Greg & Ken to put some pictures up on the daily bit if we're ever having a slow-news-week.

Somebody start a petition!!

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
they're just taking Stewart sized lunch hours!

Based on the descriptions of Stewart, a "Stewart-sized lunch hour" lasts quite a while. :big_grin:

--Matt

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Yeah, Stewart just kind of eats throughout the day... all day.

According to legend, when he was a kitten, he had one of those self feeders that people buy so that their pets can eat when they go on short trips. Well, Stewart was allowed to choose when he wanted to eat at any given time -- and he chose to eat non-stop.

The legend also tells of multiple times that he would nap... with his face in the feeder.

Hey, it's probably unhealthy. But he's on a diet now (too little, too late probably) but he's happy. What more can I say?