1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades Lunch Break

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GLUE, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

I think Stewarts cameo as snoop kitty cat should be cut, because I'm afraid he might eat any muppet that's smaller than him (which I think must be ALL of them!) :D
  2. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Ahh well said Travis. Hey you need to let Stewart know that we are hanging at the inner harbor this weekend. He better not diss me like he did last weekend, never even called me back!!!! He missed an awesome Haunted House. Well tell him no hard feelings, he's still my dog....er cat! Stay large Stewart! Maybe Stewart will let you go this time Travis, if you ask real nice and give him a steak!
  3. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Yeah, let's get away from this controversial stuff and let's get on to lighter fare.

I know, how 'bout we talk about the new Rankin/Bass Christmas special:
    "The Year Without A Santa 2: Port Stoppage" -- where Santa, unable to deliver his Christmas toys due to being thwarted by a never-ending stream of bogged-down import processes, red tape, and beaurocratic shenanigans, teams up with special guests Matt Leblanc, Phyllis Diller, Jackie Chan, a monkey, and Goo Goo Doll's singer Johnny Rzeznik to teach the world the true meaning of Christmas--again.
  4. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

don't forget celine dion.
  5. Lu775

Lu775 Member

A monkey? Go Monkey!!
  6. towels

towels New Member

Sorry, the Monkey's under contract to Disney, and is currently working on the "Anaheim" project...
  7. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

Playing the role of "Monkey" will be: Matt Leblanc! Playing the role of Matt Leblanc will be: Dustin Hoffman!
  8. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

can celine dion play a monkey too?
  9. Lu775

Lu775 Member

No, but she will serenade the monkey- with back up from her Vegas dancers!
  10. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

SWEET!!!!!!!!
  11. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Dude! What's mine say?
  12. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

13. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Jesse: Dude, where's my car?
    Chester: Where's your car dude?