Palisades Lunch Break

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by SuprGro78
Has anyone seen Monk with Tony Shaloub from Wings? It's a really interesting show.
Yeah, I've been watching it when I can remember it's on. It's been rather enjoyable, but nothing revolutionary. I really like Tony Shaloub, and I think it's great he's leading his own series.

Lu775

Reaction score
Fall TV sched.

Any other new TV shows people are looking forward to out there?

towels

Reaction score
never gonna catch Ken at this rate

What's going on over there? The llamas taking all the computer time? It's been very quiet lunch hours this week...

*Listens for a very feeble Help! I've fallen under my cat and I can't get up! *

GWGumby

Reaction score
Re: Fall TV sched.

Originally posted by Lu775
Any other new TV shows people are looking forward to out there?
I'm not sure of the title, I think it's "Do Over." I know nothing other than the premise which is about an adult who gets to go back to 1981 and repeat high school all over again, except retaining all his memories of his adulthood and prior experience in High School. A bit Wonder Years-ish, but rather than him regretting what he should have done, he gets a chance to change it.

If it's not too gimicky it should be good.

Actually, looking on line it seems there's this weird coincidence going on where the exact same premise is being used for another show called "That Was Then" It will be interesting to see what happens.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Oh no, we're here. Working hard, that's all. It's a very busy time for us right now.

But don't you guys worry. The silly hijinks will continue...

As for shows I am looking forward to, I am kind of intersted to see what this new Birds of Prey show -- I think that's the title -- will be like.

And yes, Dead Zone is a good show. Which, strangely enough, makes Anthony Michael Hall one of the only brat packers who still has a career. Whoda thunk it?

Personally, I am holding out for Molly Ringworm, er, Ringwald's come back!!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Scarily enough, when I was in NY a few weeks ago Molly was starring with John Stamos in Cabaret.

Slim

Reaction score
And yes, Dead Zone is a good show. Which, strangely enough, makes Anthony Michael Hall one of the only brat packers who still has a career. Whoda thunk it?

Brat PACKERS??? I'll pretend like I didn't hear that....you sick man, you! :big_grin:

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slim

Brat PACKERS??? I'll pretend like I didn't hear that....you sick man, you! :big_grin:
Don't forget Rob Lowe....he still kida has one.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
But with Rob Lowe's depatrure from the West Wing, who knows what will happen to him. I mean, the unfortunate loss of Chris Farley rules out Tommy Boy 2.

Maybe Louie Anderson can star in Tommy Boy 2, with a claymation dwarf subbing in for David Spade...

Keith, I will not dignify your remarks with a response. Anyone who has not seen The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Saint Elmo's Fire, or Pretty in Pink -- to say nothing of such 80s classics like Say Anything and Better Off Dead -- doesn't deserve my attention. Your vote doesn't count.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
But a gazillion dollars a year isn't enough for Rob Lowe so he's leaving the show. Whine Whine. I wish actors were paid the same as school teachers.