Palisades Lunch Break

Lu775

Reaction score
Brat Pack

So where is everyone's favourite 80's teen gang now?

Molly Ringwald- Cabaret on broadway
Rob Lowe- Just left West Wing
Judd Nelson- has he done anything since that Brook Shields show?
Emilio Estevez- Well, he was in the Mighty Ducks thing, right?
Anthony Michael Hall- Dead Zone
Ally Sheedy- ?
Andrew McCarthy- ?
Demi Moore- Just signed on to the next Charlies Angles movie

SuprGro78

Reaction score
I read in the tv guide that Andrew McCarthy was in a pilot that didn't get picked up. I think he's a good actor (not counting weekend at bernies) If you read that part of the tv guide most of the pilots that didn't get picked up sound more interesting than the ones that did.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
As a former school teacher, I wish teachers were paid as much as actors!!

But, also as a former student of the performing arts, whose dream it was to make it big on the silver screen, I have to say that -- although it seems like they make ridiculous amounts of money -- actors get paid what they're worth. We're the ones who make them what they are by going to see their movies.

Think if we could persuade the big-wigs in Hollywood to take the profits from just ONE Hollywood blockbuster, and put it toward charity. Crazy!!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Yeah and there are some actors who I would like to ask for my money back.

Slim

Reaction score
"Lu775 - So where is everyone's favourite 80's teen gang now?"

I'm right here!!! I better be included in everyone's favorite 80's teen gang....represent!!!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
True!

That's funny. I think I will write a letter to that Sixth Sense kid and tell him I need my money back from A.I.

Keith, you love GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDD?!?

That's funny, because:

I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLDD!!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
I think that show American dreams is going to be good. I like that it has original clips from American Bandstand. Oh and Al Pacino owes me 9 bucks for Simone. Blech!

GLUE

Reaction score
Slim can't be a member of the 80s teen gang, he's never seen the following movies : Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, Saint Elmos Fire....and he says he's seen peices of "Ferris Bullers Day Off" shame shame I think Slim denies the 80's ever happened!

As Travis pointed out at the top.....but it was so amazing that I say it again!:stick_out_tongue:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Actually Keith, your on my list of annoying 80's characters along with Orko, Snarf, Rainbow Bright, and that thing from the Punky Brewster cartoon.

But you probably don't know what I am talking about.