Palisades Lunch Break

Lu775

Reaction score
yo Slim

Hook yourself up with Ferris Beuller's Day Off, you'll like it. Really!

GLUE

Reaction score
Hey don't diss rainbow Bright. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn that show was the bommmmmmmmmbb. Wait........I mean Snarf not rainbow bright!!!!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
... Oh, and Gary Coleman.

Oh, that was mean spirited. I shouldn't have said that. But I am not going to erase it, nonetheless...

Lu, I think that the plot of Ferris Beuller might be a little confusing for Keith.

Slim

Reaction score
I think I should be in everyone's favorite 80's teen gang because I was born in the 80's, not because I saw those movies. And, I've actually seen a few parts of Ferris Beuller's day off, I think.....and I DID understand it.....kinda.....

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Oh btw gang, today is official "HECKLE THE YOUNG GUY FOR BEING BORN A DECADE TOO LATE, EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT REALLY HIS FAULT" day.

GLUE

Reaction score
The only thing Keith watched in the 80's was episode and episode of "The Facts of Life" say anything that has to do with breakfast club and he sits there and drools you start talkin about Miss Garrot and he can tell you her measurements!! :stick_out_tongue:

Lu775

Reaction score
Glue,
Have you told him that Mrs. Garret started off on "Different Strokes"?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Mrs Garrot was a fox, man.

I wish Keith would stop singing the theme song though. And moreso, I wish he would stop trying to get us to act out scenes from the shwo. and if we HAVE to, I don't want to play Natalie.

Keith, he's so dumb he thinks the Breakfast Club is what you beat someone with after they finish their eggs and bacon.

Keith is so dumb, when we told him we were going to watch St. Elmo's Fire, he said he wasn't into those "Bible movies."

Keith is so dumb, when I told him I watched Sixteen Candles last night, he said, "That's nothing, we had 40 at my dad's last birthday!!"

GLUE

Reaction score
There's a place you've got to go for learning all you want to know about the facts of life, the facts of life. When books are what you're there about, and looks are what you care about, the time is right, to learn the facts of life. When the world never seems, to be living up to your dreams, it's time you started finding out
what everything is all about. When the boys you used to hate you date,
I guess you best investigate the facts of life, you gotta get 'em right,
the facts of life.

Everybody....sing with me.......agggghhhhhh forget it!

Lu775

Reaction score
I wish he would stop trying to get us to act out scenes from the shwo. and if we HAVE to, I don't want to play Natalie.

I dunno, Natalie or Tootie? Which is worse? (Does Keith play Jo or Blair?)