Changes

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Speaking of Muppetvision...

Has anyone noticed this? Near the end when the archers shoot their bows, a real arrow sticks in the box below Statler and Waldorf. I swear I saw this at the one in Walt Disney World, but have never seen it here in California Adventure. Does anyone know if they left this out of the So. Cal. version? Or am I just not seeing it? Or did I make up the whole thing?

Pick any one of those questions and answer:

A) Yes

B) No

C) What was the question?

D) All of the Above

E) None of the Above

F) Some of the Above, but I'm not saying which

G) Above what?

:stick_out_tongue:

BEAR

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
Has anyone noticed this? Near the end when the archers shoot their bows, a real arrow sticks in the box below Statler and Waldorf. I swear I saw this at the one in Walt Disney World, but have never seen it here in California Adventure. Does anyone know if they left this out of the So. Cal. version? Or am I just not seeing it? Or did I make up the whole thing?

I dunno. I have seen it a few times but don't remember noticing the arrow in the booth.

I have read that it is closed for refurbishing and "updating". I am not sure what they mean by updating. Maybe they are putting new things in the show or revamping the whole interior. I dunno, but it makes me a little nervous. I hope they don't change much for fear of losing the charm of the thing.

MissterPiggy

Reaction score
Muppets/Monsters Inc. Rehab @ DCA

Hey Gang,
NO WORRIES!!!
I almost ran into this big purple wall blocking MuppetVision on my way to work the other morning. Granted, it's blocked my shortcut to the backstage greenroom for the Playhouse Disney cast, but it's still nothing to worry about.
Disney is going ahead with it's major re-vamp of Superstar Limo into Monster's Inc. It should be due out first quarter 2006.
The only case where this affects MuppetVision AT ALL, is that the two attractions are in close proximity to each other. In order to get construction equipment and to slightly alter the que and surrounding area of the Monster's attraction, it was necessary to close off an area of the Hollywood Backlot where MuppetVision is also located.
MuppetVision will not be changed or altered, it's just "kinda in the way" for the moment, as another cast member softly put it. I was walking by the attraction today after work, and it was still open. Just a little more difficult to find the entrance.

By the way, if anyone is heading to DCA tomorrow evening (Saturday, 17th), I'll be performing as SWEETUMS at MuppetVision from 530 till closing.

Later

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
BEAR, I think I ment um....whats that word......dang....Overrating it? Yes, Overrating it. I didnt even find it funny and I think they're kind of overrating it.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:

Pick any one of those questions and answer:

A) Yes

B) No

C) What was the question?

D) All of the Above

E) None of the Above

F) Some of the Above, but I'm not saying which

G) Above what?

A. In fact, a couple arrows pierce the theatre!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I remember when I was there last year some of the rides I most wanted to go on were closed for rehab, like the haunted mansion and the matterhorn bobsleds, luckily muppetvision 3D was open tho otherwise I would have been pretty upset coming all that way. They have to do it sometimes though, with the 1000s of people per day that enter those parks if they didnt close them occasionally they would just fall to bits.

unclematt

Reaction score
I hope that I get to one day see Muppetvision 3D

DisneyWy

Reaction score
MissterPiggy beat me to it, but nothing should be changing to Muppet Vision. The attraction will be open during the areas renovation. Some of the queue might change outside and FastPass has been removed, but otherwise no need to worry. It is not known exactly how the old Muppet merchandise shop will return, but definately expect Monsters Inc. mercandise in the area due to the new attraction.

redBoobergurl said:
No way! That's awesome (I'm assuming this is where the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride was?) I wonder if they'll do that at Disney World. Gosh I haven't been there in ages!
As for the new Finding Nemo attraction, it is going in the old 20,000 Leagues location in Tomorrowland. This will not be the case in Disney World though as the old lagoon has been removed. They are adding Nemo and friends to The Living Seas at Epcot though and it is rumored to be using some of the same technology.