Changes

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Yeah, I notice the Monsters Inc attraction thing everytime I have gone to Disneyland this summer, which was about every week or so. I am also excited to see that they are bringing back the Submarines in Tomorrowland and putting a Finding Nemo twist on it.
No way! That's awesome (I'm assuming this is where the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride was?) I wonder if they'll do that at Disney World. Gosh I haven't been there in ages!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
But... but... but... BUT I NEVER GOT TO SEE IT! Aw, that's not cool.... not cool at all.... aw, man!.....

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
But they are really overdoing Monsters, INC. Look at all the merch for some lousy movie my 2 year-old cousin loves (she's really cute), and I've seen it twice and its not even that funny.

BEAR

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
But they are really overdoing Monsters, INC. Look at all the merch for some lousy movie my 2 year-old cousin loves (she's really cute), and I've seen it twice and its not even that funny.

Really? I think it was a pretty good movie. i dunno what you mean when you say "over doing it".

I think the most underrated Pixar movie was A Bugs Life. What a great one! That is my all time fav movie by Pixar.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Mabe this should go in the sesame street thread, but on the incredibles dvd, on the bonus features, there was a guy who worked on that movie who also animated the lady buy picnic. Pixar also got there start on SS with the contributing animations for heavy and light as well as other ones with the Pixar lamp and the one with the hammer and nails with the mc hammer parody MC Hammer like rap

I thought that was interstring sense I read the article form muppet central with fomer muppeteer Karen Perell best konwn for her roll as red fragle from fragle Rock, mentioned that she is now an animator for pixar.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHAT?!?! MUPPET VISION IS CLOSING?!?!

This is outrageous! They're closing Jim Henson's final work! They can't do this!

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Mabe this should go in the sesame street thread, but on the incredibles dvd, on the bonus features, there was a guy who worked on that movie who also animated the lady buy picnic. Pixar also got there start on SS with the contributing animations for heavy and light as well as other ones with the Pixar lamp and the one with the hammer and nails with the mc hammer parody MC Hammer like rap

I thought that was interstring sense I read the article form muppet central with fomer muppeteer Karen Perell best konwn for her roll as red fragle from fragle Rock, mentioned that she is now an animator for pixar.

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
WHAT?!?! MUPPET VISION IS CLOSING?!?!

This is outrageous! They're closing Jim Henson's final work! They can't do this!

No no...I think they are just fixing it up a bit.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
It's probably annual rehab. Every ride and attraction in both parks gets closed down once a year for refurbishing. It's one of the things that makes Disney Disney... that they keep up their attractions.

Although that wasn't true during the 90's when there was different management there.

:stick_out_tongue: