Palisades Lunch Break

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You guys at Palisades seem to have an obsession with Charlotte Rae. But you've forgotten that she was a cast member of the Street as well, named Molly the Mail Lady! Have a great weekend, and get ready to welcome Ken back with open arms and red carpets upon his arrival.

GLUE

Reaction score
Actually we rented a limo and we are all going to dress up as 18th century peons. Also we shredded about 1500 red roses and when we see him in the airport, we are gonna force him to remove his foot wear so his feet can only touch the petals of nature's bounty all the way to the limo! He's.....gonna ......be.... so.... surprised!!! We are actually getting in our outfits now, we should be ready in about 2 hours, then we have to brush the llamas and make sure the monkeys haven't soiled Kens office again!!! jeez dirty monkeys.

Blinky

Reaction score
SLIM

I've got a question for you, assuming you are the Keith who does the package design, (I apologize for not keeping everyones names straight) But on the IS Fozzie why are all the exclusives pictured except for the WW Dr Teeth?

I know you are on your break if you post here but I didn't want to post in Ken's thread as he maybe become jealous...you know how those artistic types can get :wink:

Lu775

Reaction score
Ah, the outfits...please tell us more! I'm sure you all look adorable as peons. :smile:

Slim

Reaction score
Blinky -

I am the "Keith" who does package design! It's ok that you thought I was GLUE....I'll let it slide this time! :big_grin:

Anyways, to answer you're question...

We decided not to include the WW Dr. Teeth because of the fact that he is soooo very rare. Not many were made at all, and we didn't want to keep pushing him on new packages so we didn't upset anyone who did not have the chance to pick him up. Get what I'm sayin? Hope this answers you're question...

GWGumby

Reaction score
How 'bout that Small Wonder chick? Whatever happened to her? I still wake up screaming from time to time with that theme song stuck in my head.

"She's a Small Wonder..."

Oh, and let's have a shout out to my favorite character from the cute 80's:
The Peculiar Purple Pie Man from Porcupine Peak! Da-da-da-da-da. Da-da. Da. Da.

Blinky

Reaction score
Slim
I figured that was the reason, but I had to make sure you weren't disrespecting the good Doctor.

And I'll try to keep you guys straight.
Slim = Keith
GLUE = Scary Swamp Monster

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
How 'bout that Small Wonder chick? Whatever happened to her?
Biography for
Tiffany Brissette

Tiffany began her "career" at the very young age of 2 years old. Her mother entered her in many pageants and talent competitions during her young life. That led to television voice-over work and many commercial appearances which included, "Care Bears", "Florida Orange Juice", "IBM", "Jell-O Puddin' Pops"- (appearing with Bill Cosby) and many
others. Tiffany was given a career boost after appearing in "A Perfect Day for Banana Fish" with Bob Hope, and was highly encouraged by her peers to pursue television as a career. Her biggest success she shared, was the role as the child robot 'V.I.C.I.' on Fox's 1980's successful show, "Small Wonder" which had a popular run from 1985-89. After "Small Wonder" ended, she made various television appearances and was even a guest on the "700 Club" in 1991 at the age of 17. Tiffany later received her bachelor's degree in psychology from a prestigious college in California and has become heavily involved with children and young adults as a counselor in San Diego, California. She has not returned to television in almost ten years.