Palisades Lunch Break

Slim

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you. I feel sooo much older! Becoming a teenager is an amazing thing! Woohoo!!!

Lu775

Reaction score
Hey Happy Birthday Slim!
Tell us, you having a big party to celebrate?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
You know Lu, now that you mention it, I don't remember Ken having that Chinese accent before... Or dark hair... (or much of any hair, for that matter)...

Something's wrong... But I can't quite put my finger on it...

Lu775

Reaction score
You realize that could mean the real Ken is locked in a broom closet back in the factory in Hong Kong!

Luke

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Slim - design yourself a birthday card from me ! :big_grin:

Slim

Reaction score
Nope, no big party planned. And, I was lucky enough that my work area was not completely destroyed like Ken's on his b-day!!! Whheew.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
... wait...

Ken... is... locked... what?

I've been under the weather for the past few days, and I am having trouble processing all of this.

So, if there's chinese man... here... and he's posing as Ken... That must mean that... um... Ken is...

Oh crap.

Lu775

Reaction score
Slim, They're not taking you to Chuck E. Cheese or anything? (I hear that's where all the cool kids have their parties)
Well, hopefully there will be some cake and singing in your near future.

Travis, I'm thinking...if there's a fake Ken here, then real Ken is still in Hong Kong. I dunno dude, this is sounding like a job for
Super Dancing Travis!

towels

Reaction score
Man I just assumed all you guys were just out to lunch...

:big_grin:

Happy B-day Keith!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
happy birthday keith! I finally got around to reading this thread...I started it when I first came on this board, but it didn't make much sense.

Now that I have been around a while, and know who everyone is, I tried again. and...it didn't make much sense.

But it was funny :stick_out_tongue: And totally prevented me from processing any family status changes all afternoon! So that's a good thing, right? RIGHT???

mmm..lunch.