Palisades Lunch Break

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I think Stewarts cameo as snoop kitty cat should be cut, because I'm afraid he might eat any muppet that's smaller than him (which I think must be ALL of them!) :big_grin:

GLUE

Reaction score
Ahh well said Travis. Hey you need to let Stewart know that we are hanging at the inner harbor this weekend. He better not diss me like he did last weekend, never even called me back!!!! He missed an awesome Haunted House. Well tell him no hard feelings, he's still my dog....er cat! Stay large Stewart! Maybe Stewart will let you go this time Travis, if you ask real nice and give him a steak!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Yeah, let's get away from this controversial stuff and let's get on to lighter fare.

I know, how 'bout we talk about the new Rankin/Bass Christmas special:
"The Year Without A Santa 2: Port Stoppage" -- where Santa, unable to deliver his Christmas toys due to being thwarted by a never-ending stream of bogged-down import processes, red tape, and beaurocratic shenanigans, teams up with special guests Matt Leblanc, Phyllis Diller, Jackie Chan, a monkey, and Goo Goo Doll's singer Johnny Rzeznik to teach the world the true meaning of Christmas--again.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Yeah, let's get away from this controversial stuff and let's get on to lighter fare.

I know, how 'bout we talk about the new Rankin/Bass Christmas special:
"The Year Without A Santa 2: Port Stoppage" -- where Santa, unable to deliver his Christmas toys due to being thwarted by a never-ending stream of bogged-down import processes, red tape, and beaurocratic shenanigans, teams up with special guests Matt Leblanc, Phyllis Diller, Jackie Chan, a monkey, and Goo Goo Doll's singer Johnny Rzeznik to teach the world the true meaning of Christmas--again.
don't forget celine dion.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lu775
A monkey? Go Monkey!!
Sorry, the Monkey's under contract to Disney, and is currently working on the "Anaheim" project...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Playing the role of "Monkey" will be: Matt Leblanc! Playing the role of Matt Leblanc will be: Dustin Hoffman!

Lu775

Reaction score
Originally posted by tomahawk
can celine dion play a monkey too?
No, but she will serenade the monkey- with back up from her Vegas dancers!