Undecided release for Fraggle Season 2

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I'm so glad Season 1 has stayed in the Top 50 at Amazon so far, but I think it would have debuted and stayed higher if it wasn't released right when Hurricane Katrina hit; because so many people sent donations to help the victims when they may have been saving the money for other things, such as DVDs...which is WONDERFUL and I of course wouldn't discourage that. I just mean that a few people I know were gonna buy TMS or FR, but held off and used that money instead to send to relief efforts...so that coulda been the result of more "lost sales" out there (but you couldn't find a better "excuse").

But ya know, that's a very "Fraggle Rock" thing to do...everyone coming together to help for the good of those in need. Beautiful...

I think it'll definitely say within the top 70 or 80 the next 2 months (I hope), and pick up higher again before and after Christmas (again, I hope).

baby sinclair

Reaction score
i agree with what the last poster said there's alot going on right now and i'm sure most people at the moment dont have the time or money to spend on fraggle rock.I really hope hit gives fraggle rock time to sell well because if it were'nt for this site i problably would have never known about any of the fraggle rock releases.And i know their are alot of other fraggle fans who are unaware of the dvds . :smirk:

BabyBeanBunny

Reaction score
I do hope that HIT gets our pleading. I love Fraggles, and I couldn't bear just having season one, because season two has the episodes I remember the most!

My brother would have loved this... He was a big Fraggle fan, and I'm sure he would have bought a copy for himself. Or I would have bought him a copy for Christmas this year had he lived.

I've done my part and I'm spreading the word around to all the friends who are old enough to remember the Fraggles.

Baby Bean Bunny

G-MAN

Reaction score
Well, I finally got a copy at Best Buy today (As well as the Hitchhiker Movie)
So I say Bring On Season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Everyone, please write a letter and/or call to request Season Two! Let's make sure HIT has no doubts about these season box sets.

HIT Entertainment
Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock SEASON SETS)
P.O. Box 9000
Allen, Texas 75013

or call toll-free: 1-866-405-7625

Thanks!!

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Well, I finally got a copy at Best Buy today (As well as the Hitchhiker Movie)
So I say Bring On Season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey G-Man, I see from your location you're in the same city as me. Which location didja buy it at? When I went to Village Pointe this past Sunday to see Corpse Bride, they didn't have a single copy in the store over there.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I got mine at the one near the Crossroads on 72nd street.

Foodie

Reaction score
getup said:
Have you read the Muppet Newsflash about the decision HIT is making??? If you haven't yet, go on over to http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com

Everyone needs to get this Season 1 set to show those idiots at HIT that of course Season 2 would sell. I think the show gets better as it goes on. I would definitely shell out any amount of money for season 2 but of course, as a fraggle lover, i'd buy all the seasons no questions. and i'm sure most of you would do the same too. I've bought my set...i know you guys have too...how can we get more people to buy?

I'm sure referring to them as " idiots " will help matters too.

Nick

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
In my opinion, I am grateful that HIT Entertainment is actually getting Fraggle Rock onto DVD. I wonder, if they didn't release season 2, or 3,4, and 5 for that matter, how many single disks would we have to buy in order to have the entire series? Boy oh boy, we would be here forever! But now, I am off to purchase Fraggle Rock Season 1.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I hadn't been able to get a set for myself until last night. I didn't have the funds until earlier this week, but my local Wal*Mart didn't have it, Walmart.com didn't have it, then I FINALLY found it on Amazon through a link from the MC home page.

Sheesh, what has a guy gotta do to get himself some Fraggley goodness? :smirk: Anyhow, I'm sure they'll put out a second set pretty soon, Fraggle Rock is really big right now, it wouldn't be the best decision on their part to not go through with it.

Later!
:smile:
Anthony