Undecided release for Fraggle Season 2

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
I think most of us want box sets myself included. I sent them an email weeks ago and am still waiting for a responce. How long does it usually take them to respond? I mean come on somebody over there has to know something.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They may be keeping the e-mails and not responding as a means of collecting a necessity of the fans that WE WANT THESE SEASON SETS DVDS!

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
I think that we need to post another list by us fans of the show asking them to please give us a street date, or to continue with the dvd sets.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No, we don't need another list on the same topic...that's one of the clogging problems we've had at MC lately.

Just e-mail or call them, or send them snail mail They'll get the point sooner or later and give the fans what they want. And tell folks in other message boards, too. We had to go through a few years of bugging JHC and HIT! to get the S1 set, and looks like we'll have to do the same thing.

If folks don't buy the 3-episode DVDs then they'll see that they can't just get us to buy anything. They need to give us the Season Sets first, and THEN begin selling the 3-episode DVDs for folks who missed the Season Sets.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
I'm sure HIT is aware of the plans to develop a Fraggle movie, this would only encourage them to release the DVD sets.

However like some movie studios have done in the past, they might hold off releasing the DVD sets till the movie is just about to be released to maximize sales.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They have several seasons to use for that sales pitch, though. But, once S1 is out, and they release S2--folks just GOTTA have the other ones too.

I do, anyhoo.

DTWolf

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
They have several seasons to use for that sales pitch, though.
Yeah--since the movie hasn't even started filming yet, it would not make sense to hold off season 2 until its release. That would mean losing interest among many of the people who bought season 1 (I mean more casual buyers out there in the non-Muppet Central world--people here aren't going to lose any interest!). There's a thing called momentum to be considered. . . . They can schedule season 4 or 5 to be released along with the movie, depending on how far they get.

Personally I'm one of those who had no hand (or should I say voice?) in calling for Season 1's release, but I went out and bought the box the first day it was available. I'll do the same with season 2 if they give me a chance!

DTWolf

Reaction score
I rarely make it to Memphis. I haven't been down there for several years.

But I'd go if it would help us get Fraggle Rock season 2! :smile:
(Sorry. That was my lame attempt to make this post look like it's on topic. :embarrassed:)