Fraggle Rock film in development

Xela

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:
I was just thinking how cool it would be if Sidebottom got Boober to mess with a Dance Dance Revolution machine in an arcade.

... I'm a video gamer, what do you expect? XP

...That would be...SO funny! I cracked up while reading that, actually! As a fellow video gamer, and as someone who likes Boober...I think that would be hilarious! :big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
beaker said:
Last we saw Fraggle Rock they were under Fozzie Mom's house(or visiting Doc, or in the unaired cast party episode they are in Canada) so the imagination runs wild thinking what sort of Fraggle adventures are ins tore in the modern "outer space" world.
I thought that the fraggles last appeared in The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. I haven't actually seen that special, so it's possible that they only appeared in clips from the show, but even if that is the case, Gobo, Mokey, Wembly, and Red were all present at Jim Hensons memorial service.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
So who does everyone think would be a good replacement for Junior Gorg and Gunge? I vote for Matt Vogel for Junior Gorg, and Joey Mazzarino as Gunge.
I think I'd actually push for Bill Barretta for Junior Gorg, but I'm sure other people have already mentioned that already.

BEAR

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
I think I'd actually push for Bill Barretta for Junior Gorg, but I'm sure other people have already mentioned that already.

I think it should be David Rudman because he can do that goofy baby voice, like Baby Bear.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Last we saw Fraggle Rock they were under Fozzie Mom's house(or visiting Doc, or in the unaired cast party episode they are in Canada) so the imagination runs wild thinking what sort of Fraggle adventures are ins tore in the modern "outer space" world.
What's this about a cast party? :confused:

And the fraggles were always in Canada. Gobo's tuques and accent prove it. How do you think we canucks got so cool?

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Y'know, I actually hope that they shoot the enitrety of the Fraggle Rock movie in Toronto. Canada truly is the home of the Fraggles, and I think they need to preserve that connection.

Wembley

Reaction score
Well, I think in the Fraggle timeline, the Fraggles visited Fozzie's Mom's house before the final three episodes - the reason is that when the Fraggles visit the house, Doc asks Sprocket "Are those the fraggles you keep telling me about?"

At least, that's what I think....

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
...You can NOT leave the magic!

beaker said:
Wow, we've been hit with a massive whammy of glorious news. This is literally some of th ebiggest news to hit Muppet Central in the 7 years I've been on here.

I cannot wait to go see MirrorMask next weekend, and now this, wow.

It may appear selling the Muppets to Disney was the smart thing to do, in that
a Fraggle Rock film, Dark Crystal sequel film, and Dark Crystal anime would never have been possible. But wow, this is just insanely glorious news. 2007 is going to be one heck of a film year, going up with Batman 2, Spiderman 3, Transformers, Ninja turtles, Battle Angel, and Indiana Jones 4:smile:

dollynibble

Reaction score
ooooooo!!! fragglit film at last!!! hehe

:eek: EEEELLOOO MEME ..Oh yeah this is great news, thanx!...I can hardly wait!...the doozers are coming back with their little trucks and chewy buildings!......

Deana xx

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Lisa Henson made a small mention that this is in development at the MTR in LA. I'm very excited about this, and I hope they stay true to the original message in the series as well.

And I HOPE they don't go all hog-wild with new PEOPLE characters in outer-space and keep the focus solely on the Fraggle Five.

So, any speculation on the story plot?