New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Welcome Smeagol! Your name is funny! Any LOTR fan is more than welcome! :big_grin:

DirthNader

Reaction score
Top o' the mornin', my preciousss....sss...s.slobber gurgle gak.

'Scuse me. I had something caught in my throught. Good choice of names, by the way. I personally considder Smeagol to be the actual unsung hero of the trilogy. I won't say why, but those die hard fans will understand, if not entirely agree, with where I'm coming from.

Anyway, welcome to the greatest show on Earth, where all your Rainbow Connections can be realized; where rubber duckies have a fighting chance; where red fuzzy creatures and blue fuzzy creatures join hands and declare in one voice, "We will not go down into that dark night without a........HOLY @#%$, that is one big-yellow-bird:eek: !".

Have fun here. I know I have :big_grin:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Originally posted by DirthNader
Good choice of names, by the way. I personally considder Smeagol to be the actual unsung hero of the trilogy. I won't say why, but those die hard fans will understand, if not entirely agree, with where I'm coming from.
I am a die hard fan of LOTR and I think you are nuts...

DirthNader

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppetfreak
I am a die hard fan of LOTR and I think you are nuts...
You must've read the books then, right? You know how the story ends. We have to give the little slimy schizophrenic some credit for his role in all of it.....don't we :confused:

Well, like I said, I knew that there would be some resistance to my theory. No harm no foul. I respect your right to that oppinion :smile:

(oh, and by the way, I am nuts. been nuts for about 29 years now and am proud of it, thank you very much :crazy: )

Sourpus

Reaction score
Hi-ho.

I'm a fan of everything Henson from TMS to Farscape, and a vocal supporter of gatting the latter back on the air. (Click here to see my Mupscape cards.)

I've got all the Palisades Muppet figures, except Bunsen. Perhaps, one day...:confused:

The Electric Mayhem is the greatest band comprised of puppets ever. I'd love to see more of them.

It's great that the Henson family got the company back, and hopefully we'll hear from more of the original muppets like Scooter, Janice, Rowlf and Dr. Teeth on screen. It was good to see them again in the Very Muppet Christas Movie (along with Doc Hopper's froglegs.)

That's about it. Later.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA AND WELCOME TO THE CENTRAL to everyone I've been missing as new folks!!

FOZ

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Welcome Sourpus! Your Mupscape cards are funny! Great job!

Enjoy the boards!! :excited: :smile: :big_grin: