New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I'd like to make my late entrance here and welcome all the new members to the board!! I hope you all have a great time!:excited:

Originally posted by janicegroupie
And yeah that is true that janice & mokey's man has nothing to worry about. My goal is to be just like her not date her.
Uh oh...his goal IS to date her...beware of him!
:wink:
:big_grin:
BTW, where in WI are you from?

radionate

Reaction score
OH MY GOD!

I'm from Waukesha originally too!

My whole family is from there, and my brother and everyone on my Mom's side of the family is there too. I think that makes like 3 people from there that have wandered thru MC the past 2 years.

I wonder what was in the water when we were all growing up (although I am older then you)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
You have a brother?? :confused:

Weird...

Now I'll have to stop thinkin' o' you as "Only Child Nate" and think o' you as "1 of 2 brothers Nate"....how old's your bro?

radionate

Reaction score
I have a brother and a sister. They are both older then I by quite a bit.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by janicegroupie
I'll make sure to beware. I'm from Waukesha. What about you?
:sing:It's a small world afterall:sing:....I was telling Nate earlier how my mom works in Waukesha! :smile:Anyway, I'm nearer to Madison (I just finished my first year at UW yesterday! Whoo hoo!)

janicegroupie

Reaction score
That is so cool that 2 of you are from around me. Who would have thought.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Me and not being cool

Hi,

I just wanted to appologize to everyone for being a mad poster in the beginning and then never posting from that point on. :-( I have since switched to a job where let's say I am not supposed to post but I am going to try to still say howdee from the point of the fan.

That said, I have been given a few treats from afore mentioned new job that I thought I would share with you all. They are Sesame Street Product Samples, some of which were never in the stores and some international items from the Co-Productions. I have them for auction on eBay with no reserves so you can go nuts if you like. :smile: Either way I figured you would like a peek at them. Here is the url but if it doesn't work my ID is pricednostalgia

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...lgia&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=-1&rdir=0

(Warrik, no Egypt stuff, but I am doing you one better than sending you pics, you can buy them if you like! :smile: )

That is all and I am sorry again for my lack of presense esp in the really neat time for us Muppetphiles.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
does he beat you up?

Sarah:smile:

of course if you've noticed my brother has been absent as of late....BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

1....2.....3.....120....does that count?