New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Manda:-D

Reaction score
WELCOME, new folks!!!!! As I say to everyone, be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times, NEVER rattle the cages, and please don't feed the animals! :halo:
Other than that, have fun!
....Hey, VaderDentist, always nice to meet a "puppetman", (or "he that constructs puppets"); if I had any arts & crafts talent, I'd try & make puppets too! Hey, if ya want somethin' done right, ya gotta do it yourself! (....Unless, of course, it's something you stink at....Then it's best to hire a professional!!!) Not that YOU stink at it, VaderDentist....I mean.....Oh, well. I'll be quiet now. :embarrassed:

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Manda, thanks for the compliment, I would be delighted to help you out with building your own puppet.................you would be suprised how successful you would be at it!!!! Don't be afraid, give it a try.
Dave :smile:

Beakie

Reaction score
Hi I'm Beakie, not to be confused with Beaker. I'm only 16 :sing: years old (yes Floyd years, much better than Zoot years :big_grin: ) and I grew up with Sesame Street... everything I need to know, I learned from Sesame Street. I used to watch Fraggle Rock and Muppet Babies too, though now I don't remember them much... but Sesame Street is unforgettable! It's only recently that I've seen some episodes of the Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight but I love them too (TMS more). Oh and Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies, even though I've only seen it a few times. I've seen some of the Muppet movies but I don't remember them much either, curse my bad memory. My favorite Muppets, in no particular order, are Floyd, Animal, Gonzo, Kermit, Ernie, Cookie Monster and of course, Mahna Mahna! So yeah, I probably don't know as much about Muppets as most people here, but I shall still talk about them and you can't stop me! :crazy:

Meep Meep

Reaction score
hola! (heh, all these beaker related names) :smile: the name's julie, and i'm 15. unfortunately i can only vaguely remember the muppets as the show has not been on for quite some time. my favorites were easily beaker and miss piggy. (i have a pretty big beaker doll at home).. eh, what else can i say about me.. well. i like anime, such as sailormoon, cowboy bebop, evangelion, utena, etc. i also love the simpsons.

er, sorry i can't provide too much muppet info.. i'm trying to get back into it. i need to see the show again. :cry:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Wow!

Welcome all newcomers!

Meep Meep, too much of Beaker is never enough. We've got about 100 or so of these funky little guys :eek:. He is one of the more popular Muppets, after all.

Beakie

Reaction score
:big_grin: Beakie is actually the name of that obscure ugly bird Muppet in my avatar, but you already knew that, right?! Beaker is cool too though :eek: And thanks for the welcome :zany:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I'm no longer brand new here but I still am fairly new and don't know anyone here so I'll introduce myself. My name is Sarah and I'm 19. I grew up watching the Muppets. Actually as a child my mom didn't want me to watch cartoons because she thought it would be a bad influence on me so the Muppets were pretty much the only thing I could watch which of course was fine with me. Fraggle Rock was my favorite as a child. I wanted to be Red. Now I'd have to say my favorite is the classic Muppets. As you can tell from my user name my favorite Muppet is Janice. She is just really cool. My all time favorite song is Can You Picture That. I don't know what else to say so I'll end with I hope to get to know all you because all the posts make you seem like fun people. I look forward to becoming involved in the message board. Bye!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey janicegroupie, welcome aboard! :smile:

Hope ya have lotsa good ol' Muppety fun here. And since you're such a Janice fan, I guess it's my duty to make sure that you give a peek to Janice: "Fer sure!" :flirt: in case you ain't already.

Hope ya enjoy all the Muppety places online you'll discover! :big_grin:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Welcome, Sarah, hope you have lotsa fun here. It's a good thing you're female, otherwise janice & mokey's man would have been a little protective with janice. i don't think he'd like any other man to come steal his girl away :big_grin: :crazy: :smile:

But seriously, Janice is really cool :smile: I'm planning on making a janice muppet soon. And Can you picture that is a really cool song too. It's got that nice groove, hehehe.

Welcome.

/Anders

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I have checked out the Janice website and really enjoyed it. And yeah that is true that janice & mokey's man has nothing to worry about. My goal is to be just like her not date her. Good luck with that Janice muppet Anders. That should be cool when it's done. Thanks again for the welcomes!