New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

leliebel

Reaction score
aaah, I was looking for the newbie topic!

I'm Elke, girl, 19, from the Netherlands and I do an good impresonation of Marianne Faithfull as a sheep... Wanna hear?
I"m currently trying to get into artschool and I work in a supermarket >_<
I rarely go out, because I'm extremly boring and because I live in the country where nobody has ever heard of decent music...
My first childhood memory is of a giant turtle and a guy with a pointy head... My mom let em whatch the neverending story when I was 2...
Favourite movies: The Labyrinth, because it had a big impact on my life and Monthy Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail, because it has had as much of influence in my education as my parents have. I've been whatching it since I was about 4 years old (I take breaks occasionally) and I have recently discovered that it's not suitable for childeren under the age of 12.

What else do you want to know?

petula

Reaction score
Originally posted by puppets_etc
:confused: OK, ya lost me there!:smirk:
I got the freedom fries thing . . . now i just have to find out what's with all this muffin talk around here! :confused: lol

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by petula
I got the freedom fries thing . . . now i just have to find out what's with all this muffin talk around here! :confused: lol
I'm not sure about the muffin thing myself.
Anyone want to explain?:smirk:

Deb:flirt:

petula

Reaction score
Originally posted by puppets_etc
I'm not sure about the muffin thing myself.
Anyone want to explain?:smirk:
Do you think we'll be sorry we asked?:wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
muffin...ya know what...i don't even KNOW how it got started....i s'pose emmy could tell ya

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome all new members! Hope you like it here!

As to the muffins, they were around since before I came on here, so, I've got no clue how they got started. But, they sure are tastey! :stick_out_tongue:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
We like muffins. That's pretty much it. And our love of mufins has spread all throughout the forum!
....Welcome, all new people!!!!!
And Leleibel, I know what you're talking about.....I watched ALL KINDS of things at a very young age that I realized are NOT suitable for children under twelve! (Example: I've loved Night Court ever since I was, like, FIVE!) And now I blame this for the fact that I am as screwed-up as I am now!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Muffins was a phrase either coined or adapted by Jackie and Emmy a while back. It means to take something off its original course or basically goof it up. For example, when a thread is turned into plain silliness, you've "Muffined a thread." They kind of became a game amongst the playful bunch here.

-Matt

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
We like muffins. That's pretty much it. And our love of mufins has spread all throughout the forum!
....Welcome, all new people!!!!!
And Leleibel, I know what you're talking about.....I watched ALL KINDS of things at a very young age that I realized are NOT suitable for children under twelve! (Example: I've loved Night Court ever since I was, like, FIVE!) And now I blame this for the fact that I am as screwed-up as I am now!
aaaah a soulmate... :big_grin: