New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by sunday
i love fightclub. what a wonderful creepy movie *grins*
so is gremlins....those little buggers are insane.....hate to be in a dark alley with those guys around..

ryan

Balooga

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here on Muppetcentral. I have been looking around the forum for a while and I arbitrarily decided to become a member now. So hi everyone!

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Balooga
Hi. I'm new here on Muppetcentral. I have been looking around the forum for a while and I arbitrarily decided to become a member now. So hi everyone!
Hi and Welcome! :big_grin:

Deb:flirt:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome to insanity, Balooga! Hope you enjoy it!

*walks off twitching and mumbling*

:smile:

Kye

Reaction score
Hey every new person! Hope you enjoy yourself on Muppet central!:excited:

petula

Reaction score
I'm here! This is so exciting, because I just found you last week and am already in love with all of you. BUT registration was down, and I was so sad I couldn't play too!

I'm 30 (ugh), i'm from the south but have lived on the east coast for almost ten years, a little over two of those in nyc. I work in children's publishing, so the sweet Sesame Street faces pass across my desk every day (thank goodness. Gotta have something to make up for all of the disney princess and barbie stuff). I was born in time for Sesame Street and my brother was born in time for The Muppet Show. When he was two, my parents would put him in a high chair in front of the tv every week and he'd have no clue the show was coming on; then when it did, he would SHRIEK, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! MUPPET SHOW!!! MUPPET SHOW!!! PIGGY!!!! KERMIT!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!" It was quite a celebration at our house.

We had a lovely muppety revival at Christmas last year with the Palisades figures set up under the tree. But I'm definitely the one most obsessed at this point, and recently the obsession is coming back in full force. And it's so much fun!!! Can't wait to get to know you all!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
No windows and no doors, Petula? Is the chamber white and padded, too? :wink:
....Anyhoo, WELCOME!!! Play!!! Have fun!!! Enjoy!!! Just be careful....Some of our members bite! :halo:

petula

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
No windows and no doors, Petula? Is the chamber white and padded, too? :wink:
ohhhhhhhhhhh, so I AM in the right place! :crazy:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
welcome one and all. please watch your step, and come along to the greatest, most adventurest, most remarkable website in the whole wide......ah who cares for all of that junk..

welcome to all of the new people who have joined here; and start posting!!!!!!

ryan