New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

doozertime

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Welcome aboard, doozertime! Jump into the Muppety madness!

:crazy:
thanks for the warm welcome!!!!:excited:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Re: hello everone im new!!

Originally posted by doozertime
im a BIG time fraggle lover from the begining to the very end !!!:excited: my brother used to make fun of me when i was 13 because i was still watching sesame street (can anyone relate?) :stick_out_tongue: im 18 now and still love the muppets sesame street and fraggle rock!! and guess what let him try to say some thing to me now!! i bet you can all agree that jim henson was the master from laberinth to to the muppets god bless his soul!!! well i hope to get to know you all a bit better and im so glad i found a forum that can relate to me like no other!!
Hey, I'm, well, lets just say 29+:embarrassed: , and I still watch anything muppets! So, follow your heart!:flirt:

Deb:excited:

doozertime

Reaction score
Re: Re: hello everone im new!!

Originally posted by puppets_etc
Hey, I'm, well, lets just say 29+:embarrassed: , and I still watch anything muppets! So, follow your heart!:flirt:

Deb:excited:
thank you i always have and always will!!!:smirk: :excited:

muppetfreak12

Reaction score
kinda new

I just found this thread. I'm 13 an love muppets, etc. My birthday is June 3. ummmmm......stuff. I warn you, I'm strange. MANA MANA!!!!!!! (doot doot doot doot doot!) if you know that song. I love this website and Fraggles. FRAGGLES!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :excited:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Re: kinda new

Originally posted by muppetfreak12
I just found this thread. I'm 13 an love muppets, etc. My birthday is June 3. ummmmm......stuff. I warn you, I'm strange. MANA MANA!!!!!!! (doot doot doot doot doot!) if you know that song. I love this website and Fraggles. FRAGGLES!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :excited:
My birthday is the day before yours! Strange is not necessarily a bad thing...............WUBBA WUBBA!:grouchy:

Deb

doozertime

Reaction score
you guys are great

you guys are great and dont ever let anyone put you down the muppets are the best "we luv you jim henson" :excited: im 18 and proud !!! you guys are the best!!

camax

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Cam from the Seattle area. I'm 32 so that must mean I was about 7 when The Muppet Show came on television and I became a fan.

I've always loved the Muppets, am a huge new fan of this site, and look forward to interacting with some other fans. I love Fraggle Rock and Muppets Tonight, as well as all the Muppet movies. My kids are 7 and 4 now, and they appreciate Muppets very well. My son has loved Grover almost as long as he's been alive. Just tonight I was digging through old boxes in storage and found my Animal puppet (with the eyebrows that you can wiggle and mouth you open) and he won't let go of it! He runs around saying Woman Woman! So I am raising them correctly.

I'd love a new Muppet Show for a new generation. I though Muppets Tonight was brilliant work, and I was just watching the ones I have on tape yesterday. I love Pepe & Seymour, Sal Manilla & Johnny Fiama, and Andy & Randy Pig. They are great additions to the lineup of my favorites of the classic characters. There are too many to list but Lew Zealand, Fozzie, Kermit, Gonzo, Scooter, Link Hogthrob, Dr Teeth, Animal, Beauregarde, and Beaker are likely frontrunners.

I'm real excited about the Palisades figures. I'm hoping there is a new Muppet movie in the works - Muppets in Space was the best one in years! We do get a ton of mileage out of our Muppet Treasure Island DVD though. Fabulous stuff!

~Cam

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya!

For everybody that I've missed so far:

WELCOME HOME TO MUPPET CENTRAL!!

Have fun!

F:embarrassed:Z