New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
everyone fits in!

well unless you hate the muppets..that would be wrong.

Sarah

AbnormalExpert

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am Matthew Bobis from Blue Island, Illinois. I have been a member for a while now but never posted on this forum, so here I go. I'm a Music Education Major at NIU. I am invovled in Concert Choir, Jazz Choir, and Chamber Choir. Through these choirs i have gotten to travel a lot. Last year we went to Poland!!!!
As a kid i have always loved the muppets, but my favorite by far is fraggle rock!!! I have spent years collecting fraggle rock stuff off ebay and now have a very big collection.:excited: I especially love the music! It helped me decide what i wanted to do with my life and thats to spread the love of music.
Well I hope to get to know some of you so we can get to spreading the magic that are the muppets.
Thank You, Matt Bobis

Kwebs

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Dave Varner, I live in Tomahawk Wisconsin, I'm 25. I'm going to go to school this fall for computer programmer. The Muppets have been apart of me all my life.:smile: I 'm not very good at posting. I'm the quite type. :smirk:

Dave

anniesue

Reaction score
Howdy

Hi all.
My name's Kerry Barnes, I currently live in Bowling Green, Ohio but I'm moving to Ithaca, NY in May. I'm a Public Relations Director for a library out here (at least, until I move). One of my very favorite childhood memories is coming in from playing outside at my grandmother's house with my older cousin Daniel and watching the Muppet Show with him as he introduced me to all the characters. I carry my Muppets lunchbox with me to work everyday and two years ago I got a Kermit tattoo on my right shoulder. It's quite the conversation piece in warm weather.
I'm getting married in October 2004 (to another Muppets freak) and we're trying to make the wedding as muppet-fied as possible. (Friends of ours are going to play Rainbow Connection on guitar, flute and banjo as we walk down the aisle.)
I write piddling screenplays and children's stories in my spare time, as well as design skirts, make candles and soaps, and read voraciously. I'm longing for a puppy and a saxophone- I've played a friend's (sax, not puppy) and got hooked. And now it's time for lunch.
Good to be here!:smile:

daniel0son

Reaction score
Wow! So many new people! Instead of welcoming you individually, I am going to welcome you as a large group! Glad to see new people are joining the forum and also making some of the lurkers speak up!

Well, welcome and glad to have you as part of the MC family!:excited:

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I just registered today. I have been a member at the Palisades message board for a while, but finally decided to join here as well. I'm 26, male, I live in Pennsylvania and I have been a Muppet fan as long as I can remember.
:big_grin: :sing: :cool: :flirt: :halo:
And I love these Muppet smilies!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hi ho...

Hi there, friendly Muppet Central folks! I've been lurking for some time, but I just created a membership today. I'm Andy--I'm a grad student in English at the University of Iowa, originally from the Phildelphia area. I've been a fan of all things Muppety since the day I was born. I also like eating candy and watching cartoons.

:smile: :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Welcome Andy! You officially have the coolest avatar on the board IMO. I LOVE IT!! :big_grin:

-Matt

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Welcome Andy! You officially have the coolest avatar on the board IMO. I LOVE IT!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Thank you much, kind sir!

:smile: :smile:

doozertime

Reaction score
hello everone im new!!

:smirk: im a BIG time fraggle lover from the begining to the very end !!!:excited: my brother used to make fun of me when i was 13 because i was still watching sesame street (can anyone relate?) :stick_out_tongue: im 18 now and still love the muppets sesame street and fraggle rock!! and guess what let him try to say some thing to me now!! i bet you can all agree that jim henson was the master from laberinth to to the muppets god bless his soul!!! well i hope to get to know you all a bit better and im so glad i found a forum that can relate to me like no other!!:halo: