New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Hello :smile:

Hello,
I don't remeber if I introdused myself or not. I don't seem to see my post so I'm going to introduse myself. If I allready did then ignore this. lol
I'm 30 years old, and I been a life long fan of the Muppets off and on. I'm not as obsessed as I was 10 years ago, if this site exsisted 10 years ago my post numbers would go through the roof. lol I'm a puppeteer, designer, and Builder. It was Jim Hensons's work that inspired me to become a puppeteer. I look like I'm 20 years old lol. I live in Calgary Alberta. I'm glad I rediscovered the Muppets again I for got how nice it was. When I listened to the Muppet raideo and it was so soothing it was like being renuited with an old friend. I hope to get to know some of you.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Love your avatar. is that an older version of Skeeter?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Love your avatar. is that an older version of Skeeter?
Yes is it. But I only drew her head so far to make the avatar. I think she was about 18 in that picture I know she might not look quite 18 but I never think any of the Muppets ' look their age '. I tried drawing her body but it didn't come out the way I planned. Someome else drew a picture of Skeeter at 10 but they had her looking too much like Scooter. I know where she was getting at them being tiwins and all but she had them dressed excatly the same. And I personally think Skeeter and Scooter dressed nothing alike when they became adults. And their personalities were differnt too. Skeeter is and always had been a tom boy. So I pictured her in blue jenes, and a pink tee shirt or a sweater if it was winter time and a little untydie. Hates dresses, and always wroe high top sneakers.

Thanks for the comment Bo.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, that's how I'd picture her too.

Looks great though. To match your story, I persume.

enzo

Reaction score
Hello, I am Enzo a new member here. I have always liked muppets, "The Muppet Christmas Carol" is my favorite movie, i think my little brother and i watched it every day for an entire summer.

edit: Oh yeah, Gonzo if my favorite muppet.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome to MC enzo,glad to see you amongst us.Enjoy your stay,and welcome aboard the S.S. MC.:smile:

Beige

Reaction score
Hello, I didn't find this thread til tonight so i'm going to formally introduce myself. I'm 34, from NJ, and i love the Muppets. Pretty much grew up watching them-Sesame Street is the earliest show I can remember watching, The Muppet Movie was one of the first movies I saw in the theater, and got to see The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock when they were first broadcast on American TV. Finding this site and the MC radio really brings back alot of memories, all good ones.

practicecactus

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Welcome Enzo! Have a muffin!
..yeah that'd be the 'one' muffin in the "muffin basket".
..really should have more than one muffin in it..

Crazyminnyhaha

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Maria and I just joined Muppet Central earlier in the week but havent had the time to introduce myself. Anyway Im from Long Island NY and have been a HUGE Muppet fan ever since way back when. When I was about one I caught a really bad cold right b4 my birthday and my mom felt bad so she gave me my gift early. It was a Miss Piggy doll and put the Muppets on to make me feel better. Ever since then I have been a fan of the Muppets. :smile: