New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello Enzo, Maria, Beige and zeldazipple!

Its is I the one and only Muppet poster that enjoys everything about Muppet Central. Glad to have more and more fans join the club. Well hope your stay is one crazy, zany, wacko, weird, freaky, muppety, fraggly, sesame streety place you'll love to come to when down or just want to join in the fun. Have fun and if you need any questions ask Phillip, Kevin and the other guy. He has an avatar with Manha Manha. You'll see him. Thanks and have a rest of the week. *bows, walks back stage* How was that? Was I any good?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hellow. My name is Kathy, but since I noticed there is another Kathy here, you can call me Kate. I know I sead that I would post here last week, but for some reason, I am unable to log in at school. Anyway, as far as muppets go, while I am obsessed like the rest of you, I am sadly, not as fulfilled as I would like to be. I am a little embarrased to call myself a true fan, because I have never seen one episode of the Muppet Show. That doesn't make me love them any less though. I got my start with Fraggle Rock, which fueled my returned interest last year. Since then, I think that I lean more toward the classics, but I will always have a special place in my heart for Fraggles.
In case you have not figured out, I am vary nastalgic, and can be much too emotional.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I am sory to post twice in a row, but I can not figure out how to add on to my last one. All I wanted to say, was that if there is anything else you wanted to know, just ask. That's all.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
I am sory to post twice in a row, but I can not figure out how to add on to my last one.
Welcome to MC Kathy, if you need to edit one of your posts, just click the edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post. There is a time limit though, after a certain period you won't be able to go back and edit your post.

Kevin

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Actually, I have edited posts before, but I did not know how to add on to the end of it. It is all right though; I will just be more careful in the future.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hello

Hello folks. I'm a new member here as of a few days ago. :smile:
I discovered this fascinating site a few months back when I was searching in yahoo for some stuff on classic Sesame Street. Boy I sure had a great time reading all the many posts on the skits from the 70's Streets! I love those old shows and would love it if they do indeed come back via the new Comcast channel. I did enjoy the muppet show too, though not as immensely. I look forward to lots of fun posting and reading here. (And I will be taping our buddy Grover on Kimmel tomorrow night!)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Welcome all new members! It's so nice to see so many new people joining our wonderful Muppet family! Jump right in and have some fun! Hope to get to know all of you soon!

Effralyo

Reaction score
Effray,effray,effraaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!...

Oh hi! My nane`s Julia, and I just adore all the Muppets! And it began when I saw "Ulitsa Sesam" (Sesame Street) first time in 1997! (If there wasn`t Zeliboba (my sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!courtyard!!!!!!!!!!spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and if I couldn`t like him, maybe, I`d never know that there are such a wonderful world of fluffy critters! I love him,- always have, always will!..) As for all the other Muppet programs, I never seen them myself - only readen about them in the Web... :frown:
And I baaaaaaaaaarely remember original "Fraggle Rock" version I saw in 198...don`t-remember-which year. But now, when I rediscovered it again (after watching animated version), I really liked it! My FAV fraggle is
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/y93/EunyEldo/Splash.jpg
( well, it`s just`cauz I wished to know what color is his fur)
....That`s all for a while! And sorry for posting here so late...