Burger King Or Mcdonalds Fries?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Burger King hands down. Their's are more crispy. I've worked at McD's, and...well I'd be careful and watch how they do the fries. *frowns a little* Some people aren't that careful with how they do it, at least in SC.

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
I'd go for the BK fries, because after seeing "Super Size Me," I vowed never to walk into a McDonald's again unless there were a reason why I absolutely had to.

~Dana~

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would say BK. Mcdnonalds fries remind me of the fries at our school cafeteria :stick_out_tongue: blehgk!

jacobl

Reaction score
mcdonald's fries seem to have a slimy taste to them. i much prefer burger king's

Animal Jam

Reaction score
ugh, some of the time I go to mcdonalds they have soggy fries. Bk's are crispier. Nathan's fries are pretty good though. Mcdonald's have the better burgers(even though i don't really like burgers) Chicken wise, I'd go with Mickey D's. Burger king's chicken is always too peppery. But KFC rules over all with the wedges &popcorn chicken!:smile: This is making me hungry....:wink:

Herdees & Jack in the box?! Where do you ppl live? I thought those places with Roy rogers are practically nonexistent except in the little towns.

enzo

Reaction score
I dont like either but if i was forced to pick i would pick mcdonalds, and Culvers has great onion rings.