Burger King Or Mcdonalds Fries?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't care for my fries to be cooked overlong and near burnt, but I do like them to be cooked for their proper time (usually about 2 and a half minutes). Fast food places are often guilty of "pulling" fries and other foods early from the deep fryer in order to serve the customer faster. I'm not sure that's too healthy so if I ever go to a ff restaurant when they are slow or dead, I tell them I am in no hurry and to please let the fries cook the normal time.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I prefer McDonald's. I don't know what it is, but everything from McDonald's taste better than from, say, Burger King or Wendy's.

BEAR

Reaction score
In & Out fries rule out all these. Not only are they the best tasting but they are also the healthiest of all the fast food places.

but between the 2 first mentioned...i'll say McD's

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BTW: Someone once told me that on the FDA charts McDonald's fries don't even show up as a vegetable!
---------------------------
In other news...
---------------------------
AOL reported that McDonald's will add a "fat count" guide to their products. Really, this is going too far. Who in heck doesn't already know you're going to get fat eating fast food??

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yet another thread bumped by super muppet, lol!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I prefer McDonald's fries, but Burger King as more variety overall.