Burger King Or Mcdonalds Fries?

RedDragon

Reaction score
hahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah....kiddneys....ow....Ziffle...hehe

Ziffel

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
hahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah....kiddneys....ow....Ziffle...hehe

A very apt description of what I've been doing the past ten minutes! Oh, my stomach! ow ow ow!!!!

Edit: Oh wow and just as D'Snowth declares the first offcial Ziffel Zestival he pulls a Ziffel while doing so! How fitting is that!! Way to keep up with the EB and flow of the situation there!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Edit: Oh wow and just as D'Snowth declares the first offcial Ziffel Zestival he pulls a Ziffel while doing so! How fitting is that!! Way to keep up with the EB and flow of the situation there!
:excited: *Cue cheesy laugh tracks*

RedDragon

Reaction score
Long live the Ziffel Zestival. YYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!

edit:Another Ziffel, haha

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
If I'm really hungry,I'll eat McD's or BK's fries.My favorite western fries are Fuddrucker's(not fast food,but...).Popeye's fries are too tiny and thin for me.McD's & Wendy's are floppy & soggy-like & loaded with salt.BK's fries are different,because they're fried differently,still loaded with salt though.I usually try to order fries without salt,due to the fact afore mentioned,that too much is used.

*gathers papers*

Ziffel

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
McD's & Wendy's are floppy & soggy-like
Look how floppy and soggy-like my ol' buddy Bert's arm is. When he is awake it is not floppy and soggy-like. So, I am quite certain that my ol' buddy Bert is definitely asleep.

Couldn't resist quoting from that classic E&B skit when you used that terminology to describe the french fries! heeheehee!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Look how floppy and soggy-like my ol' buddy Bert's arm is. When he is awake it is not floppy and soggy-like. So, I am quite certain that my ol' buddy Bert is definitely asleep.

Couldn't resist quoting from that classic E&B skit when you used that terminology to describe the french fries! heeheehee!

Thanks for that.I did it knowing that everyone would think about the E&B skit,plus it's so true.LOL

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
McDonald's.

As a matter of fact, when I worked at McDonald's years ago, I suggested they use popcorn salt for the fries. The manager went to the store and bought some popcorn salt and we tested it on customers, who liked that better than the normal fries. We suggested it to the company, but they killed the idea.

BUT I'M WATCHING THEM! If they start using it, I'm gonna raise some fuss!

BTW: They're better if they are fried longer. I like my fries near burned! Like my bacon!