New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi Volleygirl, nice to meet another Minnesota Muppet fan! Hope you enjoy your time here!

stardustdanny

Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hi to all the new people, and that I havent been here a long time myself. I hope you enjoy it here at MC =). Just get to know some people and have fun.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Welcome, volleygirl and stardustdanny! Hope you guys have fun here at MC!:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hello new family!

My name is Kristine, and frankly am shocked at my inability to be here sooner. I'm a member of a few online communities, and this would or should have been one of the first!

I'm a stay-at-home mom to a son age 3 1/2 and another baby due the end of September. I've grown up watching TMS with my dad on a weekly basis (until they stopped running them) as well as Sesame Street with my younger brothers. Both my son and my favorite Muppet Movie is Muppet's Take Manhattan. And of course I CANNOT wait until TMS season 2 is released in August.

My husband is a die hard Star Wars fan, as I am with the muppets. Hence my avitar. ;-) I haven't seen everything that Jim Henson has put his fingers in, but I will always be loyal to TMS, Sesame Street, and the earlier movies.

It will be nice to join another family. Have a great day!

:smile: welcome volley girl i am so glad that you have come to this great place , i hope that you have a great of a time here as i have .

This is the perfect place for all muppet fans .
The muppet show is my all time faverite show as a child and still is today for me the muppets are my fanatic habby , he he always has been as a child and then again now anyway i love kermit to he is my faverite next piggy of course he he .
welome and i hope that you enjoy it here .:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
HI Volleygirl and StardustDanny, hope to see you round

MuppetGirl85

Reaction score
Hi, everyone in Muppet Central! I don't know why I hadn't found this forum sooner, but I'm glad I did. :smile:

My name is Christine, a 21-year-old recent college grad who's on the hunt for a new job. I love the Muppets and, as a child of the 1980s, grew up on classic Sesame Street episodes. Some of the skits, I have to say, were very well done, while others were not as good, and some were just plain scary to my young eyes at the time. In any case, I watched more Sesame Street in my early years, though I did have the opportunity to catch a few episodes of The Muppet Show when I was able to see it on TV during my childhood. My favorite Muppet movies are The Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island; I think they are two of the most hilarious and appealing movies made featuring Jim Henson's Muppets, but that's only my opinion.

Hopefully I'll get to know some of the members who were here before me, and in turn I'll allow the members to become a little more familiar with who I am. Ciao, Muppet lovers! :wink: