New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. I have been trolling around site for a while now and finally decided to join..

Some info about me.

My name is Earl, I am a 36 year old father of 2 beautiful daughters. One is 14 the other is 2 and a half. I have been married for almost 15 years and we are all Muppet fanatics.
I loved watching the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock when I was a kid.

I am also a huge Transformer, Star Wars, Godzilla, Sci Fi fan, I am also a member of the 501st Legion (star wars costumers). I enjoy roller skating and riding my bike with my oldest daughter.
I frequent a few online forums like Seibertron (one of the biggest Transformer sites on the net), Retro Junk and a few others.
I look forward to meeting some new friends around here.

Welcome!:smile: I'm still new here myself.:embarrassed:

Reaction score
hi guys this is Jessica iam new around here i came over from Retrojunk. I absolutely love every aspect of Jim Henson and all the muppets, i felt like i was in heaven when i found this sight..lil exagerated i know, love this sights look, can't wait to get started!

dabauckham

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Earl, Kayla, and Jessica. We're glad that you can be here! The more fans, the merrier! :wink:

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
Magical is the word that comes to mind when I think of my introduction to Henson's world. I was a tiny latchkey kid when it was on television. I remember I would hear the opening music and drop everything and run to the television and sit a mere 4 inches from the screen itself. I was terrified of the bald eagle and would leave the room until he had finished which is funny to me now as he is so demure. The Muppet Show was truly the only thing I would pay attention to. The music, the lighthearted attitudes, & genius perspective of that show remain with me today. I suppose it encapsulated a period of formation in my early life but more importantly it opened me to a world of brilliant imagination. Who knew that so many years later when hearing that opening music I stop, drop everything and run to the TV - 4 inches to be exact.

Hi guys - i've known and visited this site for years but only recently joined... Thanks for having me!

:attitude:

Pork

Reaction score
Welcome Y'all. Glad to meet you, hope to see you round.