New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

annalee

Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is annalee only just found out about this forum today and i must say its brillant loving this forum and seeing fraggle rock on here well ive not seen that since i was little girl.....So im shouting out a BIG HELLO to everyone nice to meet you all and hope to speak to everyone soon take care

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whoo! A cornicopia of new members! Welcome all! Hope you enjoy it here! I know we'll enjoy having you! :big_grin:

wolberry47

Reaction score
Hey!

Hey guys, newbie here. Just stopping in to say hi!

Didn't know anything like this existed. It's great! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Magical is the word that comes to mind when I think of my introduction to Henson's world. I was a tiny latchkey kid when it was on television. I remember I would hear the opening music and drop everything and run to the television and sit a mere 4 inches from the screen itself. I was terrified of the bald eagle and would leave the room until he had finished which is funny to me now as he is so demure. The Muppet Show was truly the only thing I would pay attention to. The music, the lighthearted attitudes, & genius perspective of that show remain with me today. I suppose it encapsulated a period of formation in my early life but more importantly it opened me to a world of brilliant imagination. Who knew that so many years later when hearing that opening music I stop, drop everything and run to the TV - 4 inches to be exact.

Hi guys - I've known and visited this site for years but only recently joined... Thanks for having me!

:attitude:
Whoa! missed you there. Don't know how that happened, but welcome to out little form here! It's a pretty nice place!

Hi everyone,
I'm bobble based in Scotland. I have always had a fascination for puppets but have only in the past couple of years started making them. I have made in the past, marionettes, a prototype vent dummy and am currently working on my first "proper" vent dummy lots of sculpting moulding and casting and funny chemicals. I saw a clip from the Muppet's recently( the chickens singing Baby Face) and laughed till i cried. I decided a couple of soft puppets would be some light relief and here I am. I'm gonna try Kermit and then maybe Ernie as a n intro to carving foam. Looking forwards to meeting you all.

Cheers
Bob
That's great and so cool that you started making Puppets! Welcome!

This is a bit late, but i just found this thread ^_^

Hi, you can call me Gloat, i guess you can guess who my favourite Muppet is...

I got into Muppet's cos my baby brother started watching it and it was on ALL DAY, and it somehow caught on me and now... here i am

G
It's never to late! Anyway, this is what we call Muppet Central! Glad you're here with us!

Hello!

My name is Skye. I'm 32 years old and I live in New Hampshire. I was practically raised on Muppet's. It seems like Sesame Street and the Muppet Show were always on the television when I was a wee sprog. Some of my fondest childhood memories are linked to the Muppet's. I'm a huge Joe Raposo fan and I keep hoping someone out there will release a comprehensive boxed set of all his music. It's long overdue. I came across this forum while searching for some Joe Raposo mp3's. I'm hoping some of the nice folks here will help me out.

It's nice to meet you all! :smile:
Hi, Skye! I hope you find what you're looking for. That would be nice it they came out with a boxed set of all his music. Welcome!

Hey everyone my name is annalee only just found out about this forum today and i must say its brill ant loving this forum and seeing fraggle rock on here well Ive not seen that since i was little girl.....So I'm shouting out a BIG HELLO to everyone nice to meet you all and hope to speak to everyone soon take care
Nice to meet you Annalee! That is a really nice site! Looking forward to seeing you around here, too!:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. I have been trolling around site for a while now and finally decided to join..

Some info about me.

My name is Earl, I am a 36 year old father of 2 beautiful daughters. One is 14 the other is 2 and a half. I have been married for almost 15 years and we are all Muppet fanatics.
I loved watching the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock when I was a kid.

I am also a huge Transformer, Star Wars, Godzilla, Sci Fi fan, I am also a member of the 501st Legion (star wars costumers). I enjoy roller skating and riding my bike with my oldest daughter.
I frequent a few online forums like Seibertron (one of the biggest Transformer sites on the net), Retro Junk and a few others.
I look forward to meeting some new friends around here.
Welocome cyberbisop i am so glad that you are here , you are going to make a great some great friends around here .

i hope that you have a wonderful time around here .:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hey, what's up? I'm new to this site. I am a huge fan of Sesame Street, and a semi-huge fan of the Muppets. I remember growing up with some classic SS material. During elementary school, in our library period we would watch episodes of Sesame Street. I wish I would have payed a little more attention at the time but oh well. It will be a pleasure meeting everyone at this fantastic web site.

welcome Wet Paint rocks i hope that you have a great time here this is a wonderful place to be i hope to see you around here more .:smile: :crazy: i hope you enjoy this fun place .

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Welcome Bobble, Gloat, Skye, annalee and wolberry47!

Hope ya all have a great time here at MC!:smile:

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
Hi-ho....
I joined this a while back but had net problems! :frown:
Im now happy to be back! =)
Im 25, Ive grown up watching, and obsessing over the muppets, i have loadsa collectibles- my friends dont say they're collectibles, they say its a shrine! lol- i have pretty much every release of henson i can get my hands on...
im not THAT scarey. Honest. :big_grin:
I am a bit mad though :wink: